The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to open supplies containers

kmcaj
kmcaj
✭✭✭✭✭
All supplies containers for me do not show any items. That includes crafting, transmute stones, anniversary...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you have attempted to loot a chest, crate, or barrel and nothing came out of it, ensure that your auto-loot feature is toggled off as you may have looted the item without realizing it.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DangerOwl
    DangerOwl
    Soul Shriven
    I had this same issue. I do not have auto-loot enabled. I would try to open any supply container (anniversary, crafting writ rewards, Dark Brotherhood rewards, etc), and it would come up blank. Basically you'd go to open it and the menu changes to reflect that, but there are no supplies visible. I also couldn't close my menu unless I hit the start button. Sometimes it would take restarting the game multiple times to finally collect my items, and other times I just left it for hours before it finally would open. I haven't tried opening a package since April 14th, but it was still happening then.

I also placed a ticket in game for this issue sometime last week, but haven't heard anything about it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DangerOwl

Please check your inbox for details on the support ticket you've started.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post