The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Elinhir Private Arena No-CP

Noxji
Noxji
✭✭
So I have a suggestion. Since this is tailored towards pvp, I would like the function to switch cp points on and off in the house from the settings menu.

When people enter, there cp points will be disabled just like a no cp campaign or battlegrounds. Or turned on like default. I don't mind if switching will promt a loading screen.
The battle passive is not necessary imo, only the cp.

This would solve a lot of problems. So I am going to represent them here.
Players will not need to turn them off for the cost of 3k gold, and then turn them back on for an additional 3k gold.
Players with different cp lvls wont have advantages vs disadvantages.
On the first point, players will also not require to switch off or switch builds for a quick duel.
Hosting events will be easier, and more reliable. Easier because everyone can join. Reliable because no one can cheat, not even a little bit.

Now if you want to have cp enabled, you can.
Everybody wins. I don't know the technical difficulties to do this, but this would be a lovely addition to a pvp themed house.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, this would be great.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No