Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Returning player, LF Casual/Social Guild

j2huggies
j2huggies
Soul Shriven
Hey all. I returned after years of a hiatus from XB1 and now play on PS4. I'm a military veteran, a dad, and a full time federal employee so I'm in search of a casual guild to invest my time with.
-SkyWarrant
XB1
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! You are more than welcomed to join the Ebon Raiders. We are both casual and a social guild with weekly events ranging from trivia night to trial night. We are based in the east coast (though I love in the west) and have many other veterans in the guild as well!

If you are interested in joining up either send me a message on PS4 - psn: tophighlander2- or post on our thread post here on the forums

Here's a link to the thread:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/406765/ps4-na-pvx-causal-social-the-ebon-raiders-no-weekly-fees-trader-in-kvatch-from-march-24th#latest

Hope to hear from you :)
  • acokebear
    acokebear
    We have opened up our guild, Clan of the Snow Bear, to those players that want a place where they can run trials - vet and normal, do pvp - all alliances are welcome, have help getting achievements, and want a place to meet up with friends.

We can do vet and normal content in a fun, positive, teaching environment. We do daily and weekly rotating events such as Cyrodiil Conquest Board, delve completions, skyshard hunts, Battlegrounds, Imperial City/Sewers and trials. We can help you with skin runs and monster helm runs. We will be adding monthly 50/50 raffles and more events as we grow. We welcome anyone who wants to run events and/or workshops.

We have a mixture of new players and veteran players.

We have several ranks, including one just for players that can do veteran trials (min 30k dps) and one for those who just want to be more social and relaxed. This, along with helpful notes (preferred role/s, master crafter, vampire, werewolf) listed in the roster notes, helps everyone know who they can call on for help if needed.

We do not have a guild trader, so we do not charge any dues. We do have a guild bank, store and tabard.

We have 2 guild halls for your use. One has all the mundus stones, services, dummies and is working on getting all the attunable crafting stations.The second house is partially done and has/will have most of the trials laid out so you can see where dps, healers, and tanks stand during boss fights.

We have Facebook, Discord and a PSN Community Page, but we do not require you to use any of them.

Everyone is welcome, all we ask is that you are over the age of 18, willing to participate in events and/or text chat, can help others in a respectful way, and just want to get stuff done while having fun.

If this sounds like the guild for you please message acokebear or flipper1975wat on PSN and an invite will be sent.

We look forward to running with you!