Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Red Diamond

100p.weasel_ESO
Can someone tell me the path for this songs file so I can delete it? I got this *** stuck in my head for three days now AND IT WONT GO AWAY!! :(
  • pysgod1978b14_ESO
    I don't think you can delete it. Hard coded to the NPC server side most likely.
  • dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks... Now it's stuck in my head... again. :s
    The Sidekick Order
  • Teroh
    Teroh
    ✭✭✭
    Came in for a discussion on the passive ability for Imperials... leaving disappointed.
    The Fallen Legion is Recruiting, Help us Retake Cryodiil! Message me for more information.
  • Mailmann
    Mailmann
    ✭✭✭
    This does bring up an interesting issue in regards to the NPC bards in the game. It would be wonderful if there was more variety in their song selection. I don't really want to hang out in inns very often because you practically hear the same song over and over again.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teroh wrote: »
    Came in for a discussion on the passive ability for Imperials... leaving disappointed.

Yea, same.
  • dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    @Teroh - we can go OT since there isn't any solution to the above other than listening to something else, like Lady Gaga.

I'm running an Imperial DK right now using sword and board. I've taken all the passives I can on her. This is my first DK, mostly ran NB during Beta.

So what did you want to discuss?
    The Sidekick Order
  • Mishoniko
    Mishoniko
    ✭✭✭
    You can't escape it by turning off the music either, tried that already. (Got tired of every zone having the same 3 tunes...)
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean you can't escape it by turning off music?
    I hear no music whatsoever when I play. Just footsteps, ambient sounds, voices and combat.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are bard songs considered voices or something?
  • Teroh
    Teroh
    ✭✭✭
    dolmen wrote: »
    @Teroh - we can go OT since there isn't any solution to the above other than listening to something else, like Lady Gaga.

I'm running an Imperial DK right now using sword and board. I've taken all the passives I can on her. This is my first DK, mostly ran NB during Beta.

So what did you want to discuss?

Just how awesome it is! Imperial Templar 1handed sword and board and it procs for 130+ hp at VR1 with it maxed out. With biting jabs I've gotten back 500+ hp at times. But shhh dont tell anyone.

The Fallen Legion is Recruiting, Help us Retake Cryodiil! Message me for more information.
  • dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    @Teroh - Won't tell anyone... I'm only lvl 12... so I don't think I'm in your league :)

Really nice to know I can expect a lot from this race as I go on.
    Edited by dolmen on April 10, 2014 7:19PM
    The Sidekick Order
  • Twistedmind
    Twistedmind
    ✭✭
    Can someone tell me the path for this songs file so I can delete it? I got this *** stuck in my head for three days now AND IT WONT GO AWAY!! :(

I kind of like it but yes, I would love to have different songs there also.
    And I think that my friend knew what is the song.
    Egypt and Antarctica kills off more investigators each year than cancer does.
    Old Call of Cthulhu fact.
  • dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    On Topic again - The Bard's are controlled by the Effects Volume. So just turn that down when you are in an Inn.

Or you could get some other work by the author of Red Diamond in your head.

http://www.malukah.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/malufenix
    The Sidekick Order