Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question on Preorder

MockingCat
MockingCat
✭✭
i have a small question... might be kinda dumb but I want to be sure befor i throw money at it.
I haven't played since shortly after Morrowind, if i preorder the new upcoming expansion dose Summerset come with the preorder too or is it fully separate on having to buy both?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The short answer is ‘no’.

Summerset is a separate purchase, but ZOS is likely (no guarantees) to move Summerset to DLC status after Elsweyr is released.

That means you could buy Summerset in the Crown Store sometime in June ... or simply have free access if you’re an ESO+ member.

You can also purchase another full copy of the game ... and apply both Elsweyr and Summerset (your missing content) to your account. Expensive? Sure. But at least you have all the content.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the good part, at least you don't Pre Order the game, come back to play it now and have to buy all the DLCs
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)