Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What counts as Projectile?

mcjanzton
mcjanzton
Soul Shriven
More specifically, what type of NPC abilities/spells/damage does the warden’s Shimmering Shield protect from?

Can I use it to reflect NPC spells like for example the skulls from vMA final boss?

Or does it “only” protect from bow single Attacks? Staff light attacks?

Appreciate any factual response, been trying to find more info on the forum. Struggling a bit in vMA and figured I could use it more, so if anyone has some good ideas please let me know.
Edited by mcjanzton on April 11, 2019 4:54PM
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't taken a warden (or dk) into vma yet to see, but the shield power up will reflect all ranged attacks, except the last boss single skull shot. For that, you either have to block or dodge roll. It does reflect his bashable "machine gun" skull attack though. Sorry, not much help.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this isn't the specific answer you need, but in some cases things like this will protect you only from part of the attack. E.g. You reflect the physical damage, but not the magical, in a weapon strike that does both. So the answer may include some instances where you get partial relief only. It's still better than not getting any!