Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Newish player Looking for Friendly pve guild

CaptainBaticles
Hi all i am looking for an active friendly guild that plays most days i have mic so i can use party chat, i have playing the story to this game before but lost interest as i had no one to play the game with, i really enjoyed the story but im looking for that interactive with other players to make it even more fun and to hook me in, i have just purchased all the expansions and planning on subscribing as soon as it all downloads, i will be starting fresh so if anyone wants to join me i wouldnt say no, im looking for a guild i can stay with for long term as i want to eventually get into raiding and all the end game content, please post some info about your guild below and let me know if il be a good fit for your guild :D thank you
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Hi we have just started a new guild aimed at new players we are fun friendly and tight nit we like to group and work together. We are also on discord path of exiles my gt Hellkaptain in game message me or TheHattivatti for an invite