The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TANK looking to join vet trials guild!

Kaltani
Kaltani
Soul Shriven
I’m form the UK and I can play a lot. It dosnt matter to me if I join a non-English speaking guild as I already know most mechanics in vet trials.

I’m a Dragon Knight, tank, Nord.

Looking to join a vet trials guild. It doesn’t matter if it’s a newer progression group. I have all the necessary gear that’s needed, all gold. (Alksoh, torug's pact, Ebon, dragon and plague doctor gtc..) I can off tank or main tank but preferably main tank as I have more experience main tanking.

Message me on xbox if interested, Gamertag: LORD Kaltani
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Hi I am in a guild that is new and has new players in if you have a free space and wouldnt mind bieng apart of a fresh guild to help/show people message me Gt Hellkaptain
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Sorry we keep missing each other