Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[NA PC] Looking for Friends

DuckInRealLife
DuckInRealLife
✭✭✭
Hello All,

I am looking for a few friends to play ESO with on the NA Megaserver.
I'm pretty new to the game and have picked it up once or twice but I am waiting for the Necromancer class.

I live in Australia, none of my friends are interested in mmos or are already playing different mmos.
Looking forward to hearing from people.
  • Stormrose
    Stormrose
    Hello! I play on the NA server as well! I'm not in the Australian time zone, but enough of our time may overlap anyways :) feel free to add me in game @stormrose!
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd recommend a couple things -

First, you may want to update your original post to indicate which platform you play on (PC, XBox, PS4).

Secondly, take a look down the forum categories and find the guild recruitment section. I've noticed (at least in the PC NA) area) there seems to be several guilds that are focused on Aussies and Kiwis.

Good luck! :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • DuckInRealLife
    DuckInRealLife
    ✭✭✭
    I'd recommend a couple things -

First, you may want to update your original post to indicate which platform you play on (PC, XBox, PS4).

Secondly, take a look down the forum categories and find the guild recruitment section. I've noticed (at least in the PC NA) area) there seems to be several guilds that are focused on Aussies and Kiwis.

Good luck! :)

You do know I did put it in the title?
    I know guilds are a prospect I just need more time. I get very overwhelmed when there is a lot of people I don't know in front of me and need to ease my way into things.

It's why I prefer more 1 on 1 social interactions other than a whole band.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see and understand. Oh, and sorry I missed the big PC NA in your thread title. * slaps forehead * :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me an invite @Stridig . I will help you out with whatever you may need.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all