The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Endless re que for BGs still broken

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
I thought they fixed this bug.. guess not. Repeatedly tries to re que me for BGs after saying "someone has decline invite" as I look at my que timer now, it is at 9 minutes... I'll stop getting my hopes up that BGs will be seamless, guess they need to keep making and selling those micro-transactions; that's top priority!
Edited by hesobad on April 9, 2019 1:49AM
Ad Victoriam!
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still in the same que.
    Ad Victoriam!
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ended que, logged out and restarted the client. Logged back in and now when I try to que up it says that I can not join que at this time, definitely not on a timer or anything... where does the money go that this game produces??????????
    Ad Victoriam!
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Logged out and re entered, can finally que up but running into the same bug, "Someone has declined the invite......." Yep; its obvious, time to play another game
    Ad Victoriam!
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to put a cap on how many times someone can refuse a que cause had some people refuse 20 times in a row 5 should be the limit.

Just my random thoughts
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    They need to put a cap on how many times someone can refuse a que cause had some people refuse 20 times in a row 5 should be the limit.

Just my random thoughts

Definitely. I’ve seen people enter BGs almost dead, I think people are abusing that you can enter BGs from cyrodiil and using it as an escape tool.

I think blocking BG queuing from cyrodiil will help.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

Just my random thoughts

Definitely. I’ve seen people enter BGs almost dead, I think people are abusing that you can enter BGs from cyrodiil and using it as an escape tool.

That may be happening because someone was already dead (either from PvP or PvE) when they got ported into the Battleground. I know it can happen that way in reverse; if you're dead when leaving a Battleground, you'll pop up where you were before with low health and resources.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    Iskiab wrote: »

Just my random thoughts

That may be happening because someone was already dead (either from PvP or PvE) when they got ported into the Battleground. I know it can happen that way in reverse; if you're dead when leaving a Battleground, you'll pop up where you were before with low health and resources.

Which reminds me of my favourite BG bug...

https://youtu.be/GSwhOG5S6lY

:D
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what do you expect from a game that only gets paid $15 per month via subs? sheesh..
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mursie wrote: »
    what do you expect from a game that only gets paid $15 per month via subs? sheesh..

With a crown store full of overpriced junk, and paid DLC and expansions, and lootboxes which collectively make up half the revenue stream of the entire industry...

Zenimax has no shortage of money, don't kid yourself.
    Edited by jcm2606 on April 9, 2019 3:01PM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »

do you want to say it's a charity to let us play?
  • BRODY
    BRODY
    ✭✭
    I angry, i need leave this game , yea, 15$ in month so small...BG 3 years have one problem. ZoS gived me and ather players Auto confirm, say me, WHY, for WHAT?! How its ended this fkng problem????
    Stamsorc EU PC Dagerfall alliance - On
  • MrSpencer
    MrSpencer
    ✭✭
    I hope you understand this problem, guys. Too many people are playing your game to be so irresponsible. I wanted to pre-order Elsweyr, but for now I will not do that. I also will not buy ESO Plus and I will not use the crown shop until you solve the problem with the BG queue. Bg was my reason for playing the game but you deprived me of it.
  • MyGTX
    MyGTX
    ✭✭✭
    JOvDV_Gcm0w.jpg
    like a zooooos
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    please ZOS almighty. tell me the crown store is not broken too?
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
    discord. fake_remedy#3254
    e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com