The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Changing subscription type

Reivax
Reivax
✭✭✭✭
I need to change the credit card on my account, and was also going to change from 6 mos to 12 mos.
I have about a week left on current subscription.
If I log in and start this process it feels like I'm creating a whole new subscription, not really changing the existing.

I log in, go to manage membership, and then select change your recurring membership.
I pick the 365 day, then change the card to my new one, and confirm and finish

Am I doing it right?
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd recommend canceling your current subscription, letting the remaining time play out, then resubbing for the new duration with the new card information. That way your old card information is not saved or involved in any way going forward, and that old recurring billing is effectively terminated.
    signing off