Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for women's guild

Baybaeckz
Baybaeckz
✭✭✭
I'm on NA PC, looking for a women's guild
  • PixelStix
    PixelStix
    ✭✭
    Me too!
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    We are not an all female guild, but we were proudly founded by a female and our ESO Chapter is headed by an awesome and very friendly female, Lazumi.

We are fantastic guild for female players, officers and leaders to thrive and have fun!!

Check out out guild rules. They are strictly enforced.

https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/pages/guildrules
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • PixelStix
    PixelStix
    ✭✭
    We are not an all female guild, but we were proudly founded by a female and our ESO Chapter is headed by an awesome and very friendly female, Lazumi.

We are fantastic guild for female players, officers and leaders to thrive and have fun!!

Application submitted!
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    The Crusaders of Akatosh is not women-only, but many of our members are women because we're strict on being family friendly and have zero tolerance towards jerks, and offensive language or behaviour. Let me know if you're interested

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/468046/au-based-crusaders-of-akatosh-social-pve-guild
  • Grey_Wanderer
    Grey_Wanderer
    ✭✭✭

Is general recruitment open again (I've been watching that thread), or is this just a specific offer? Sorry to intrude, but between the recruitment thread and the rules set out on your site, I think we would be a good fit. I'll see myself back out. ;)
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Grey_Wanderer PLEASE fill out an app on our site.

General Recruitment is still not open, but we are always in a state of hiring when we feel that vibe :) It's rare, I'll admit. : )~~

https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103931
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on April 14, 2019 8:11AM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    PixelStix that sounds terrific... and glad to see you were ACCEPTED!
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on April 14, 2019 8:13AM
    Guild Founder

• Cyth27
    Cyth27
    @Baybaeckz hey there! Just in case you are still looking for a guild, The Living Tribunal is a guild with 3 Tribunal members acting as the head leaders, and two of us are female! We also have many active female players, though not exclusively a women's guild. My other female counterpart on the Tribunal and I are two very strong women that keep a close eye on what is done and said in all of guild communications to make sure things stay within the scope of our community guidelines and have kicked many dudes that have crossed the line before. We are selective in our current recruiting to avoid any future sexism or harassment, or bigotry of any kind because we very much want to keep our guild friendly and open to ALL gamers.

Here are our community guidelines, as posted in our guild Discord server, that all members must agree to before being allowed full access to all our fun Discord channels:
    The Living Tribunal is a social PvE guild that exists to be an active and welcoming place for both new and veteran players looking to game solo or with others in a non-judgmental and friendly environment. We help new players find their place in ESO and give veteran players a non-toxic community to tackle endgame content with.We welcome gamers of all genders, cultures, and backgrounds, and promises to provide a respectful, accepting community for all. Please review the guidelines below:
    1. All guild members are expected to be respectful and polite when dealing with other members of the community. Griefing, interfering with other players, and otherwise being a jerk is not permitted.
    2. Humor is welcome! If someone is offended by a joke, apologize and move on; if you're offended, state that and then move on. There's no need to go into depth on the matter.
    3. The following topics are off-limits in general guild chat:
    -Current major political/religious issues
    -Spoilers of recent films/games/shows
    -Exclusionary and abusive commentary on identity, sex, gender, race and religion.
    4. Adult language (aka “cursing”) in guild chat is Permitted, but within reason. Please be aware that excessive use of adult language may make others uncomfortable. If asked to tone it down, please be respectful and responsive in toning it down.
    5. When participating in officially scheduled guild events, we ask members to keep to appropriate chat to avoid making other players uncomfortable or feel unwelcome.
    6. All players are expected to treat everyone with respect and politeness.

So if we sound like a good fit for you, just send a message or friend request in game to @Cyth27! Thanks :D
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Will definitely give this consideration @Cyth27. Will need to leave a guild first and will pm you in game when that is done:)
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    sent pm in game and will send friend request as well but please send guild invite :smile:
  • Badwolf9
    Badwolf9
    Soul Shriven
    For anyone else who may want a Women’s guild (though not strictly a women’s guild) I as a woman am starting up the “Untuned Shrikes” I understand the importance of safe spaces for women gamers, so I personally take on the responsibility of keeping our guild fun for women and other groups that may be subject to harassment. Untuned Shrikes is a social bards guild where we gather in one spot and play one instrument together. It sounds hilariously out of tune, and it’s really funny to me, but we are not limited to goofing around with instruments. We’re up for all sorts of events that players want to host like PvE, PvP, roleplay, duels, or even fishing. Whatever floats your boat, you’ll find a place here.
    We have strict harassment and drama rules because I like to keep the atmosphere fun and enjoyable. For now it’s very small, but I’m looking forward to watch it grow! Come check us out!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/471244/bards-guild-social-guild-untuned-shrikes-lgbtqia-and-women-friendly#latest
    Edited by Badwolf9 on April 30, 2019 7:14AM