Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stuck on lv14 after doing all the quests. Don't know what to do!

SmithNL
SmithNL
✭✭
I've done all the quests on the starting island and I'm only lv14. I like to be lv16 untill I contineu to the next island. Any idea's on leveling exept questing?

ty Smith
Edited by SmithNL on April 9, 2014 6:45PM
I live for science!

Best Answers

• Daverios
    Daverios
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you done all 3 dungeons and all quests it time ti move on. Only other choice is mindless grind or cyrodil quests.
    Answer ✓
  • Kyosji
    Kyosji
    ✭✭✭
    Look at your map. If you have any icons that are black instead of white, it means there are things you haven't done in that area. Also, if you google it, there are some hidden quests and locations such as dells claim that you can do. On top of that, you can go to the starter island you go to after the tutorial and find quests there along with some skyshards.
    Answer ✓
  • Melian
    Melian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Level 14 is fine for moving on to the next zone.
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    I picked up a quest on the road to the next zone that sends you into it. Also both the fighters guild and mages guild will send you to the next zone for your level 2 guild quest.
  • Terminus
    Terminus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're worried about being under leveled,
    group with a friend!
    I was taking on level 16 content when I was level 12 with the help of a good friend of mine.
    Together we were accomplishing amazing things!
  • Mystrider
    Mystrider
    Iam also lvl14 - Aldmeri Dominion - and I found this helpfull map with all the quests in Aurodil. ( Iam sure there are other for your faction too )
    Dont forget to gather all Skyshards also!
    http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/auridon-quest-locations/
    Edited by Mystrider on April 10, 2014 9:21AM
  • Pixie123
    Pixie123
    Make sure that you have explored every peice of the map preferably if you happen to have a peice of armour with the trait +xp to exploration thats good too. Also i cannot stress enough kill kill kill all mobs you come across if you are wanting to level faster. The world bosses give quite a bit of xp the first time u kill them too and finally there are some hidden quests make
    Sure you do those also. :)
  • thjudgeman1142ub17_ESO
    I went from Stonefells to Desheen (or whatever) at lvl 12 and ranked up there... not hard really... if you are lvl 14 on the STARTER island then something is wrong since starter quests on landfall are at 6-8ish...
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, what do you mean by starting island? Are you saying the very first island that you talk to an NPC to take a boat ride back to? If you are L14 after leaving that island, good god sir, move on.
    Edited by Vikova on April 10, 2014 12:37PM
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I did every quest there and was lvl 8. then i went to bentic did all and was lvl 11. Please, move. You are overlevelled. And i don't understand how you can be lvl 14 on a started island. I did 100% (on Stros m'kay) and was lvl 8.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • thjudgeman1142ub17_ESO
    He must mean the mainland start... if not then dang. Heck my main is at 17 and I have several days in and that seemed to take forever and got a bit boring seeing the same terrain... cant imagine grinding to 14 on a starter island.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He must mean the mainland start... if not then dang. Heck my main is at 17 and I have several days in and that seemed to take forever and got a bit boring seeing the same terrain... cant imagine grinding to 14 on a starter island.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure it would be possible. You'd be 5 levels over all of the mobs and stop getting XP.
  • Allumis
    Allumis
    ✭✭✭
    How are people exhausting the content so quickly? I was level 19 before I had completed everything their was to do in Stonefells making me just right to move onto Deshann.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allumis wrote: »
    How are people exhausting the content so quickly? I was level 19 before I had completed everything their was to do in Stonefells making me just right to move onto Deshann.

Probably accidentally skipping quests and not doing dungeon quests.