The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bought two packs of 21k crown pack and recived only one..?

sajahu
sajahu
Soul Shriven
Just purchased 21k crown pack two times but on my account there are only one set of 21k crown pack. Bought a spellbreaker outfit and still I'm having around 20k crowns. Anyone had this kind of issue? Will I get my another 21k crown soon, or will the 149.99$ gonna be returned to my bank?? O.O)) Tried to send a ticket but I cant login to the support page with my ingame passwords.
  • sajahu
    sajahu
    Soul Shriven
    not even sure if this post belongs here, but I had a chrome crash during payment... so definitely a technical issue..?
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hell are you going to spend 42k worth of crowns on? When I get the 1.5k from the sub I have no idea what to buy
    Options
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked to see if you were actually charged for both transactions? Maybe the crash caused the charge not to go through.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @sajahu

Please check your inbox as we've sent you a message to help with your crown issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post