Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can you make the beggars interactive?

wrlifeboil
wrlifeboil
✭✭✭✭✭
So far I've only found one beggar that I can click on and give them coin to get them to stop asking for more help. That was in Shorehelm.

Can ZOS devs do this for the rest of the beggars so we can get them to stop them from repeating their 'requests' over and over every time we pass by them? Gets depressing after a while.

If the devs can get npcs to cheer us every time we enter the city that we saved, putting in something to 'help' the beggars should be doable too.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But do beggars really ever stop?
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, you think giving them money will make them stop? It'll only make them LOUDER cause they know it works!
  • Nanigae
    Nanigae
    ✭✭
    I believe there's an achievement that involves donating to beggars or something like that. Saw it the other day and wondered how that can be since they don't interact.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nanigae wrote: »
    I believe there's an achievement that involves donating to beggars or something like that. Saw it the other day and wondered how that can be since they don't interact.

There is. I have yet to find out how you accomplish it. I think it has something to do with Undaunted, maybe. If anyone knows, that would be groovy.