The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

(AD)Returning 500+CP Tank/Dps/Heal/Crafter Looking for guild

DingiestSplash
So I've decided to get back on ESO come see what summerset is all about.
I'm not looking for anything to hard-core, I'm a very casual but capable player ideally I'd find a group of people who Want to do a little bit of everything, with people of all levels.

My characters are.
DPS/PVP Nightblade. 9 trait on all armour crafting.

Tank Druid, ready for all vet dungeons....Normal trials could do get with a little work but is a pretty well fitted tank

Healer Templar. Needs a little work just been lazy with my armour grinds after a few refits but won't take me long and can already handle just about anything.

If you think I would be a good addition to your group give me a shout. I'm happy to help where I can but I won't be commiting to any trial schedule or anything. Im 29 I work alot and actually quite like spending time with my Mrs. Send me a message on here or Xbox and have a chat. I won't just be accepting random invites as I'd actually like to make some friends on ESO instead of a place to exist.

GT DingiestSplash
Edited by DingiestSplash on November 26, 2018 8:47AM
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Hi if your still looking there is a guild that I’m in we trying to build it up at the moment it has some low lvl characters would welcome an experienced player maybe we can all help each other we want to chill and make friends and enjoy the game. I too work and have a family so we are casual my gt Hellkaptain message if your interested