The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Merchant & Mercs (PVX, PVP, PVE, SOCIAL, TRADING, ACTIVE) Recruiting new and veteran players

nextmrbig
nextmrbig
Please understand we are here as more than a simple Free trading guild. We offer our members a unique experience. We have our own currency and bank system outside of the game that allows our members to buy items we have within our guild bank for virtual currency. We provide the information needed for you to use our database etc. apon joining our guild. Our ranks are listed below, also when you join you will be asked to select other guild roles that are not required. We are looking for activity and people that are willing to use guild chat, help others, trails, dungeons etc.

One thing to know is we have a one month inactivity kick, only way someone is safe from this.... are the ones that give me at least a notice before hand. Not here to have 500 members but quality players over the number cap.

What we are looking for and requirements
~Guild Activity and participation
~Players that are willing to help others
~Must use a working mic.
~Must not share an ESO account with another player.
~Understand Airtable is an optional step, used for our database/rewards system. Can be downloaded on any device.

Guild In Game Ranks (Current)
Master - Runs overall functions of the guild, website, database, overseas officers and other ranks.
Officer - Our officers are here to help the guild function, can help with the database if they want to learn, takes some of the responsibility of our guild master and helps the flow of everything that's going on
Trader - Our traders sell items for the guild to earn some extra gold coming into the guild bank, they update our database when items are sold and work as the lower council.
Gypsy - Members who have helped the guild above and beyond expectation, Helps others without question.
Hustler - Helps the guild consistently, active in chat and guild events, such as raffles, auctions, etc.
Thug - Active in chat, attends some guild events or activities.
Transient - Waiting on application training, learn database etc
Begger - Inactive member or new possible member.

How to Join:
Please don't waist my time, If your not serious about wanting to join don't send me a message than leave within 5 minutes, we currently have around 100 members mostly active at mid day. players that are on our system will tell you how they feel if you asked them, PSN message me if you are serious \ Next_Mr_Big is my PSN. I'm willing to answer any questions you may have, I'm normally on mid day into the night (Not a morning person lol) If i dont get back to your psn message you may send in game mail to me inquiring about the guild.
Edited by nextmrbig on April 9, 2019 2:21PM
  • nextmrbig
    nextmrbig
    Our Website, if you cant reach me anywhere else most likely i am on there adding stuff XD
    http://merchantandmercs.gamerlaunch.com/
  • nextmrbig
    nextmrbig
    Our PSN community page is now live! PSN Community Name: Merchant & Mercs
  • nextmrbig
    nextmrbig
    Have a trader this week, until April 7th.
  • nextmrbig
    nextmrbig
  • nextmrbig
    nextmrbig
    Social media:

Website - Active
    discord - Active
    facebook page - coming soon

Update:

New rank added to our ranking system, citizen members are the ones that are active but don't wanna take part within our rewards system. Discord has been updated with a price check and some other cool features. shows raffles live! auctions will run through our discord as well. any questions post comments.
  • nextmrbig
    nextmrbig
    We also run trails when we have enough members willing, progression possible if we get the right amount of players.