The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Prophet Style not Showing???

Esmaralda
Esmaralda
✭✭
I have the entire set but it isn't showing in crafting or Dye Station?? What exactly is this for/
♥♥♥ Ezmaralda, Vampire of Morrowind ♥♥♥
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    You can use this style for outfits at Outfit station. This is not a motif but Outfit style.
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Esmaralda wrote: »
    I have the entire set but it isn't showing in crafting or Dye Station?? What exactly is this for/

At the Outfit Station, the style slots are WAY at the bottom in the UI, @Esmeralda ... under “Special”.

Don’t worry you have them. You just have to scroll down and look more carefully.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on April 8, 2019 5:16AM
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can select "Signature" and they will show up there, or you can filter "Prophet" and they will show up there as well.

But now that I think about it, that might be an addon I have that allows that functionality.
    Edited by Sordidfairytale on April 8, 2019 7:07AM
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't craft an item in the Signature styles (and won't ever be asked to by a Master Writ), you can only apply the appearance at the outfit/dye stations.

Since the outfit stations appeared, crafting in a style is really only relevant to the writs, as any piece can be given the look you want, even overriding the weight, or weapon type.