The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More Options for Provision Station's

DawnBehm
DawnBehm
Soul Shriven
Is it me or does anyone else wish they had more provisioning stations that work with interior of homes that have fireplaces or with the Alinor Fireplace. I don't like the fact that either you have to use an outdoor campfire setup or the Clockwork City coal grate. As a home owner in the game, the decorating tools are very limited, like say if you want a larger banner instead of allowing us to resize one offered you can't you have to hunt for Large house item. :/
  • Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just going to ask whether / where it's possible to get a working hearthfire like the ones in many overworld houses (e.g. banks). So it's currently not available at all?

EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only "other" provisioning station options that I know of are the ones that you can buy with crowns.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • DawnBehm
    DawnBehm
    Soul Shriven
    Merlight they don't have those which are the kind I would love to have. Tmbrinks yeah I know about the ones you can buy for 'crowns" but I really haven't seen any that would fit in a fireplace like the ones found in Summerset or Alinor in the crown store or in the options for buy home decor in the Services section. Here I have a lovely Pysjic Villa and no provisioning station that fits in.😪