The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ep presence in vivic

silentxthreat
silentxthreat
✭✭✭
It seems ep has no organized guilds in vivic anymore beyond the pug guilds that form a zerg once a week. We used to have some of the best 12 man farming groups on ep, what happened? If any are still around I need a new home
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What Vivec? Pc eu, pc na, ps4 eu, ps4 na, xbox eu or xbox na?
    When talking about campaigns you should be a bit more specific.
  • silentxthreat
    silentxthreat
    ✭✭✭
    youre right im sorry. pc na
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP IS DOOM !
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still see Drac and Tyr although it seems they are running bigger these days. AOTP suck up all the pugs? Think we have had a couple of our DC players who at one time ran in our ragtag group start running EP in AOTP more. I don't get it. I guess more victories feels better when you run in huge stacks? I usually have a few moments a night where even in a group around 8, we "zerg" down some randomd and it doesnt feel great. It just is something that just happens to get rid of someone before they start being a pest.
    Edited by technohic on April 4, 2019 3:07AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Drac currently runs Thurs Sat Sunday
    We are still 8-16 in size
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AOTP is why EP lost last campaign. AD has seen a lot of EP come over due to them. That’s the mess that needs to be cleaned up before anybody will take EP seriously for the near future.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AOTP runs like 3 raids at once at the same spot.

Stop zerging and maybe you'll be able to defend more than one place.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    AOTP runs like 3 raids at once at the same spot.

Stop zerging and maybe you'll be able to defend more than one place.

:D
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It actually felt like DC had a lot of 6-12 mans all over the place, made em hard to deal with, EP on the other hand only had like one huge group, that while overwhelming sure was not nearly as effective or hard to deal with because EP was only ever at one location.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *edit missing*

AD seems to have a lot of good players solo'ing from what I can tell. a lot of good players and chill people in zone chat are either zerg surfing or off having their own fun, no even small man groups, legit solo.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems ep has no organized guilds in vivic anymore beyond the pug guilds that form a zerg once a week. We used to have some of the best 12 man farming groups on ep, what happened? If any are still around I need a new home

I don't think EP is lacking any organized PvP groups. Just tonight I fought Vae-Victus, Tyr, Drac, AotP to name the more organized EP groups, and those are just those that I can remember.

If you are looking for a farming group just go to Fare Mine at ANY TIME and I can almost guarantee that you'll find an EP farming group there to join. We don't even go to Fare Mine anymore because it is such a boring, repetitive, annoying job rooting them out of the tower and running the last man down so a camp isn't placed. But that doesn't mean that AD randoms won't wander in to their deaths, so it's still profitable I guess?
    AOTP is why EP lost last campaign. AD has seen a lot of EP come over due to them. That’s the mess that needs to be cleaned up before anybody will take EP seriously for the near future.

It's seriously becoming a mess. EP brings 2-3 raids. So now DC and AD do it too. At some points this evening I could only light attack. Couldn't even move. One person in my group was sure he was dead but was still attacking. The guilds I'm in see AotP as a nuisance more than anything.
    Wing wrote: »
    It actually felt like DC had a lot of 6-12 mans all over the place, made em hard to deal with, EP on the other hand only had like one huge group, that while overwhelming sure was not nearly as effective or hard to deal with because EP was only ever at one location.

I agree, DC was definitely on point with tactics last campaign. And the 6-12 man teams all over are what I'm pushing AD to do. If we had 2 teams of 12 defending home keep resources AD wouldn't lose so many points right before score. But nobody wants to do that. Everyone wants to Zerg.
    Wing wrote: »
    *edit missing*

AD seems to have a lot of good players solo'ing from what I can tell. a lot of good players and chill people in zone chat are either zerg surfing or off having their own fun, no even small man groups, legit solo.

This is definitely true. And it's good and bad. Because of the amount of solo'ers AD has it makes it VERY hard to coordinate anything.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen AOTP around in a while (a few months actually) but AP runs a 48 man raid for 2 hours Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday! Still plenty of other good EP guilds around like SOTP and Drac! 😃
    GM: Army of the Pact
    Loves War almost as much as Tbagging
    -Crow, Mag DK
    -Murder of Crows, Stam Warden
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whether they are AOtP in name or not, the 48 man zergs exist more often than not.
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Karm1cOne wrote: »
    Whether they are AOtP in name or not, the 48 man zergs exist more often than not.

48 lol, that's only like half of them.
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gotta love those EP zergs, last week we took all of their scrolls and keeps while they AP farmed in their zerg balls and handed us the campaign. :)

<3
    love is love
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love those EP zergs, last week we took all of their scrolls and keeps while they AP farmed in their zerg balls and handed us the campaign. :)

<3

lol

Look around vivec NA, DC and AD run in zergs constantly. AD often 80+ zergs. Even DC now is mustering 50-60 in their late night zerg blob.

This last campaign was the closest in years. It was won as usual by the last one to nightcap, which in this case was DC. EP was 3 points out of first place with 38 hours left. The last night of the campaign, EP was in second place about 300 points behind. Overnight DC grabbed an ep scroll and held it and by the next day DC was up 1000, end of game
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA