Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

More Skill Lines

patrickmaurab14_ESO
Defiantly Need a Sneak SKill line and while I am at it every weapon should have an ultiamte ability.

And even though I know its not possible destruction and restoration should have there own skill lines as well
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    While they have hinted at adding more skill lines, I'm skeptical it'd be any of those (considering everyone can sneak, and destro/resto staves already have lines).
  • ShadowWolf613
    ShadowWolf613
    ✭✭✭
    Defiantly Need a Sneak SKill line and while I am at it every weapon should have an ultiamte ability.

And even though I know its not possible destruction and restoration should have there own skill lines as well

destruction and restoration DO have there own skill lines...

• deamor666eb17_ESO
    deamor666eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well, thieves guild and The Dark Brotherhood will be in the game in the future and I suppose those guilds will bring some stealthy skill lines among them.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finish him!

Fatality.png
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can improve sneaking with medium armour passives
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are already Destruction and Restoration lines.

Sneak will probably be taken care of by the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild skill lines that are supposedly incoming. Its also partially handled by Nightblade.

I suspect we'll see many more as time goes on, hopefully including Necromancy.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU