The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PSA - Style Page: Sellistrix DROPS ARE MIXED UP

Corpier
Corpier
✭✭✭✭
As the title says, there is an issue with the new Style Page for Sellistrix. I cannot confirm or deny if the helm is dropping at all from the boss, but twice I have gotten the shoulder from the boss. This may be a mix up so that the Sellistix Helm style page is dropping from the Undaunted chest.

If possible these erroneous shoulder style pages should be swapped for the helm style page, and the related issue corrected.
Edited by Corpier on March 28, 2019 2:28AM
@Corpier | PC/NA CP1300+

My Characters:
AD
A Príorí: Highelf - Magicka Sorcerer
DC
Corpier: Orc - Stamina Nightblade
Corpier: Orc - Stamina Sorcerer
EP
A Fortiori: Darkelf - Magicka Nightblade
A Posteriori: Darkelf - Magicka Dragonknight
Bertha Ironsides: Imperial - Dragonknight Tank
Corpier: Breton - Magicka Templar
Corpíer: Orc - Stamina Templar
CorpÌer: Orc - Stamina Warden
Corpier: Orc - Stamina Necromancer
Logen'Bloody-Nine'Fingers: Orc - Stamina Dragonknight
  • Corpier
    Corpier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've now heard confirmation in guild chat that the helm is dropping from the Undaunted chest. This needs to be corrected ASAP. People may exploit this to stock up on the helm style pages to sell.
    @Corpier | PC/NA CP1300+

My Characters:
    AD
    DC
    EP
  • Corpier
    Corpier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't recommend anyone takes advantage of this and exploits to get multiple helm style pages to sell. For one it will lower the price for it and hurt the in game economy. Secondly, if ZoS were smart, which lets face it they often aren't, they will monitor to see if anyone attempts to get multiple and either correct or ban.
    Edited by Corpier on March 28, 2019 2:19AM
    @Corpier | PC/NA CP1300+

My Characters:
    AD
    DC
    EP
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 EU. I don't confirm any helm drops from the chest. It's both shoulders form both the boss and chests. No helms. And that's another thanks for ZoS for a time wasted on those runs.
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 shoulder drops from the boss today and 1 shoulder drop from the chest.
    No mask. Great job zos typical!
    This is on PC NA btw
    Edited by mongoLC on March 28, 2019 3:20AM
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got shoulder from boss (in dungeon) today. Looks like I don't need to burn any keys this month. PC/NA
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on March 28, 2019 4:06PM
  • MiguZ
    MiguZ
    ✭✭✭
    I got 2 shoulders from the chest and 1 from the boss. I dont think the mask is in the game currently.
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corpier wrote: »
    As the title says, there is an issue with the new Style Page for Sellistrix. I cannot confirm or deny if the helm is dropping at all from the boss, but twice I have gotten the shoulder from the boss. This may be a mix up so that the Sellistix Helm style page is dropping from the Undaunted chest.

If possible these erroneous shoulder style pages should be swapped for the helm style page, and the related issue corrected.

First, I doubt they'll retroactively fix this. They never retroactively fix anything.
    Corpier wrote: »
    I don't recommend anyone takes advantage of this and exploits to get multiple helm style pages to sell. For one it will lower the price for it and hurt the in game economy. Secondly, if ZoS were smart, which lets face it they often aren't, they will monitor to see if anyone attempts to get multiple and either correct or ban.

Second, a ban for a mistake on their end that's this pathetic would be hilarious. Might as well ban players who "exploited" the Empieror Achievement or Fungal Grotto 1 random daily dungeons :D
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, typical for ZOS. But please buy this shiny mount for only 600 gems!
    PC-NA
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok a guildmate reported getting the helm style page on his first run in vet Arx a few minutes ago. Perhaps it's fixed? (I didn't see any listed for sale on TTC earlier today.)
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looked on the TTC website this morning and there are quite a few mask style pages listed for sale now. I'd say it's fixed.
  • MiguZ
    MiguZ
    ✭✭✭
    I looked on the TTC website this morning and there are quite a few mask style pages listed for sale now. I'd say it's fixed.

Fixed on what platform though? I havent seen one yet on xbox EU and I wont believe its fixed before I either see one or ZOS confirms it is fixed.
  • Myrkgrav
    Myrkgrav
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a helm drop last night in dungeon, PC NA. And then after, shoulder from chest. So I believe they have resolved the issue.
    Morty | ♂ | @morti_macabre | PC NA | EST
    Member of Knights of the Sanguine, Sheogorath's Mortals & Sword Coast Traders
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Still not finding any in guild stores on PC EU; Maybe they are taking a while to come through? There doesn't seem to be a "Style Page" category for the mask, only the shoulder
    Edited by Holmarion19 on March 29, 2019 8:14PM
  • santialonso
    santialonso
    ✭✭✭
    Does this still bugged?
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seems so yes
  • gapps
    gapps
    ✭✭✭
    jep!
    PC-EU
    ID: @gapps
    THE UNITED BROTHERHOOD

1234 CP | Tuck-Tuck-Tormentor before it was cool
    Monkey Three - Magica Nightblade - DD
    Ufo Mammut - Magica Nightblade - DD
    Ufo 'Mammut - Magica Sorcerer - DD
    Been Obsene - Magica Templer - DD

Saint Vitus - Stamina Nightblade - DD
    DŸSE - Stamina Sorcerer - DD
    Uncle Acid - Stamina Dragon Knight - DD
    Beehoover - Stamina Warden - DD
    Crave l l l o - Stamina Necro - DD
    Erec Zion - Stamina Necro - DD

Belzebong - Dragon Knight - Tank
    Cosmic Dead - Sorcerer - Tank

Brant Bjork - Templer - Healer
  • santialonso
    santialonso
    ✭✭✭
    In another thread, someone wrote to support team and urged him to keep trying, that someday the mask will drop.
  • gapps
    gapps
    ✭✭✭
    In another thread, someone wrote to support team and urged him to keep trying, that someday the mask will drop.

This is such a fail. Sometimes i would like to see this people work in a company that cares about their consumers.
    PC-EU
    ID: @gapps
    THE UNITED BROTHERHOOD

1234 CP | Tuck-Tuck-Tormentor before it was cool
    Monkey Three - Magica Nightblade - DD
    Ufo Mammut - Magica Nightblade - DD
    Ufo 'Mammut - Magica Sorcerer - DD
    Been Obsene - Magica Templer - DD

Saint Vitus - Stamina Nightblade - DD
    DŸSE - Stamina Sorcerer - DD
    Uncle Acid - Stamina Dragon Knight - DD
    Beehoover - Stamina Warden - DD
    Crave l l l o - Stamina Necro - DD
    Erec Zion - Stamina Necro - DD

Belzebong - Dragon Knight - Tank
    Cosmic Dead - Sorcerer - Tank

Brant Bjork - Templer - Healer
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that the text search for the mask isn't working. Found some on EU by looking at the "consumables>containers" general category.
  • santialonso
    santialonso
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that the text search for the mask isn't working. Found some on EU by looking at the "consumables>containers" general category.

Thank you, mate, I got my mask.
  • MiguZ
    MiguZ
    ✭✭✭
    I still havent found any masks on any trader anywhere on xbox EU and have been farming it for days with no luck. Now the boss does not drop the shoulder anymore either. I firmly believe it doesnt exist on xbox EU. It was even removed from the outfit hat style page. ZOS could at least give us an answer about the issue status. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GaryA
  • santialonso
    santialonso
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!

As the mate said, the text search isn't working. Try looking at the "consumables>containers" general category. I can confirm to you that today I saw a guy selling one at Craglorn zone chat.
  • MiguZ
    MiguZ
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!

As the mate said, the text search isn't working. Try looking at the "consumables>containers" general category. I can confirm to you that today I saw a guy selling one at Craglorn zone chat.

Yes I have been looking through the container category but still havent seen any. :( You saw this on xbox EU?
    Edited by MiguZ on April 4, 2019 9:45PM
  • santialonso
    santialonso
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry mate. PC EU
  • MiguZ
    MiguZ
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry mate. PC EU

Yes thats what I thought... I havent seen anyone report that they got one one xbox EU and I've been asking in guilds and on forum. I think its broken on xbox EU.
  • MiguZ
    MiguZ
    ✭✭✭
    The mask drops now even on xbox EU.
  • ClericPro
    ClericPro
    ✭✭✭
    I got the shoulder style page from Sellistrix boss, instead of the mask style. Again.
    I wrote letters to tech support, contacting directly from the game and received only answers from the robot.
    I do not understand whether it is worth trying to get a mask style page or are they forcing me to simply buy it?
    Also, I do not understand if any other information is just as "correct"?