The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

QuestMap boots me from game? Also issues with MiniMap by Fyrakin

Esoriel
Esoriel
✭✭
So the QuestMap addon works but I can't stay in game for more than a couple minutes before I get booted from the game. I also get an error message about the addon in game every time I login. I just downloaded and installed it a few minutes ago so everything should be up to date. I'm also having issues with MiniMap by Fyrakin. I just don't see it anywhere. Is there a command I need to type just to make it show? Everything is enabled on the addon page. Thank you for any help you can provide!
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ... delete
    Edited by Gythral on April 5, 2019 5:15PM
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The built in quest tracker has had some major changes, so any addons that deal with quests are suspect. One of the changes is to show you where on the map to go for the quest or to start the next stage. So, you may not need that addon.

As for Frykins, mine works, so perhaps reset the map to stock.
    Edited by Nestor on April 5, 2019 5:20PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Esoriel
    Esoriel
    ✭✭
    Both of the addons work now. I did a fresh install of both and that seemed to do it.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An alternative for Fyrakins Minimap:
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1399-VotansMinimap.html

Imo a more performant solution but maybe missing some of the Fyrakin plugins for the changed visuals of the minimap.