The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

PC Transfer to PS4 issues

JerzeeDevil
JerzeeDevil
✭✭✭
Been playing non-stop since Beta, all good. Moved from PC to PS4, ok. Been playing on EU since Witche's Festival and DO NOT have any of my PC transfer stuff. Tried opening tickets, etc. but it keeps telling me login failed and some other annoying noise.

Please help me via PM, or email!

JerzeDevilcom PSN
jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't do transfers between platforms. We've been told it's a technical impossibility.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to set up a new account for each of the console platforms.

And, nothing transfers, you have to start over with each new account.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Uhhhh- I have the PC transfer stuff on NA. You guys okay???
    jerzeedevil.com

• DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You might want to express yourself more clearly. You put a lot of info out there, but it isn't well organized and is hard to follow. There is a lot of ambiguity.

Are you saying you wanted your PC/EU transferred to PS4/EU back in the day but it didn't happen, though PC/NA transferred fine to PS4/EU? Are you saying you requested both and only one was done?
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC Transfer was eons ago. It isn't done any more. Hasn't been a thing for oh...four years or so.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH, and they never transferred from NA to EU or vice versa.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OH, and they never transferred from NA to EU or vice versa.

It isn't clear if wanted NA to both NA and EU, or NA to NA and EU to EU. Clearly the former is an unreasonable expectation.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is something you are leaving out or you are using the wrongs words. There is no transfer between platforms.

The only means someone has some of the same things on console as PC is if they played on PC the first year the game came out there was a "copy" account to console offer. Those people had to have bought the PC game within a specified time period after the original release and opt in during the opt in during short window just before console release. They would have anything they obtained on PC including the striped sencha mount if they qualified for it. Anything obtained after the copy would not be on both accounts.

But this was an account copy. Not a transfer.

There has been nothing else that could even be considered a "transfer" offered for ESO.

If you are talking about EU/NA servers of the same platform, what you obtain in game on one server is only on that server. None of that transfers. If you obtained something outside of game like what comes with the purchase of a chapter then that will be on both servers since it can only be purchased outside of the game.
    Edited by idk on April 5, 2019 2:54PM
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys! Maybe re-read it? I want to know why the stuff made it to NA, but not to EU. Was PC transfer to PS4. I'm STILL talking about PS4*

Thanks in advance! (Not editing anything)
    jerzeedevil.com

• DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys! Maybe re-read it? I want to know why the stuff made it to NA, but not to EU. Was PC transfer to PS4. I'm STILL talking about PS4*

Geez. You actually added another post without clarifying what was already pointed out as ambiguous. Why bother asking here if you are going to be like that. Be explicit when you ask a question. When multiple people are reacting the same way, does it really make sense to respond, 'it is you guys, not me'?

Are you saying your PC/EU was never transferred to PS4/EU? You do understand that PC/NA is not going to get transferred to both PS4/NA AND PC4/EU, right?

Anyway, it doesn't matter. That ship has sailed.
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on April 5, 2019 3:18PM
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I transferred way back in the day too.

Don’t remember if the pc transfer stuff was there or not on the Eu. I never had a toon there til much more recently.

The only thing from transfer was like treasure maps and maybe a mount or pet though. I get your point. But I’m not sure.

Also, I haven’t played on PC since the transfer..there would be a lot of updates.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    duplicate
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on April 5, 2019 3:19PM
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    OK, Dave. Sorry I upset you. I didn't graduate for Law School!

Waiting patiently for ZOS.. Was just a simple question man!!!
    jerzeedevil.com

• DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OK, Dave. Sorry I upset you. I didn't graduate for Law School!

Waiting patiently for ZOS.. Was just a simple question man!!!

Why can't you just say explicitly that you are asking why your PC/EU didn't make it to PS4/EU? We still don't know for sure if that is what you are asking. You don't need a degree when that is a straightforward question.

Look at your posts. You are the one who posted 'are you guys ok' instead of clarifying.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @JerzeeDevil

We were only able to move characters in bulk for consoles once on June 1st, 2015 because the database tables we copied to were brand new. Now that the database tables are filled with other data, the techniques we used before no longer work. This means if something on your characters was not transferred back then, support would be unable to transfer those items now.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Simple, you had to request which server you wanted to go to. You were not getting both. Probably because people were salting their PC accounts prior to the transfer
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if they could transfer things like mats and gold if switching platforms, i started on PS4 day 1 and switched to PC in november last year(2018) left a load of gold and mats behind, not bothered about mounts and stuff, but that gold would most certainly come in handy.