The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[ORDER OF THE WOLF] Social/PVE guild recruiting.

Alpha188
Alpha188
Soul Shriven
The Order of the Wolf is small guild with 20 members in the PC NA server. We are a knightly order who is looking for both new and old players to join us. We have members who are experienced in dungeons, trials and PvP content.

We have a guild house in Alinor with basic crafting stations, transmute station and a target robust skeleton. We try our utmost best to try and help out guildies in whatever capacity we can. If you're interested leave a comment here, or message me in game at @Alpha188 for an invite.
Anna Nightcrest: AD Altmer magblade | Elsie Athwatch: AD Altmer templar healer | Valentina Octavia: AD Imperial dragonknight tank | Katisha Mothril: AD Altmer magsorc | Tessa Daeron: AD Altmer magdk

PC NA
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to get some more info about the guild. I am an EP player, but I do not mind rerolling an AD.
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • Alpha188
    Alpha188
    Soul Shriven
    Medivh50 wrote: »
    I would like to get some more info about the guild. I am an EP player, but I do not mind rerolling an AD.

Alliance doesn't matter for joining the guild. Since we're not a dedicated PvP guild.
    Anna Nightcrest: AD Altmer magblade | Elsie Athwatch: AD Altmer templar healer | Valentina Octavia: AD Imperial dragonknight tank | Katisha Mothril: AD Altmer magsorc | Tessa Daeron: AD Altmer magdk

PC NA
  • AngelAwakened
    AngelAwakened
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested if you're still looking!