The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Solved I Think) Asking For A Friend.

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
So I unsure what skill my friend has and he was worried he might get banned. He wasn’t sure if it was ban able and not want to do it again. There’s this certain skill, don’t remember if he was warden. But S/he pulled ad through door 1 by one and killed em inside. Is this ban able offense. Again friend not want do this again. Friend wasn’t sure.
Edited by Serjustin19 on April 3, 2019 10:30PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend, eh? :wink:

To my knowledge, ZOS hasn't said yet. However, using that skill that way could be used to grant enemy players access to the keep without having to siege down the walls, and bypassing the need to siege IS an exploit.

So I'd go with better safe than sorry. Follow the steps in th3 TOS and Code of Conduct. If you find a glitch or exploit, report it, and don't use it.

So I'd tell your friend to report that its possible to pull enemy players into the keep using that skill and ask Support if that constitutes an exploit, given that bypassing the need to siege down walls (as in MagDK leaps or Nightblades ambush players entering doors) IS an exploit.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend, eh? :wink:

To my knowledge, ZOS hasn't said yet. However, using that skill that way could be used to grant enemy players access to the keep without having to siege down the walls, and bypassing the need to siege IS an exploit.

So I'd go with better safe than sorry. Follow the steps in th3 TOS and Code of Conduct. If you find a glitch or exploit, report it, and don't use it.

So I'd tell your friend to report that its possible to pull enemy players into the keep using that skill and ask Support if that constitutes an exploit, given that bypassing the need to siege down walls (as in MagDK leaps or Nightblades ambush players entering doors) IS an exploit.

Hi thank you. I’ll let my friend know. I’m also Templar Healer with most restro skills. Toppling charge, blazing spear, restro/ barrier ult. Cleansing and rapids. Last time I checked not bring people inside lol. But think S/he was a warden, said something about not liking healing vines. Also runs guild I am lol. I’m really sure wasn’t me. I’ll let S/he know though, many thanks. :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.