The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sta Necro Bow/Bow Build (Subject to Change)

MashmalloMan
MashmalloMan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
All of this is subject to change and based off information found online, I did not attend the event.

5x Tzogvin's Warband | Front Bar Bow (Nirn/Precise/Infused) Absorb Stam Glyph | 3x Jewelry Infused WPD Enchants

5x Relequen | Chest/Legs/Gloves/Belt/Boots | All Stam Enchants

1x VMA Bow Back Bar | Infused WPD Glyph

Weapon Power Pots for major brutality, major savagery, and major endurance not available in the class kit.

ZAHxEdm.png

Front Bar: Detonating Siphon (1) | Skeletal Archer (2) | Blighted Blastbones (3) | Venom Skull (4) | Flex Spot (5) | Flawless Dawnbreaker (U)

Back Bar: PI (1) | Endless Hail (2) | Flex Spot (3) | Razor Caltrops (4) | Flex Spot (5) | Pestilent Colossus (U)

Flex Spots: If you don't require any usable skills for defense, healing or sustain, slot fighters guild abilities for slight increase in dps with +3% WPD per slot.
Silver Shards (5). Works as your only AoE spammable and provides +3% WPD.
Expunge and Modify (3) for stam return and purge (looks like this will cost hp to use)
Resolving Vigor (3) for self/AoE HoT.
Beneficient Armor (5) for major ward/resolve and 12% cost reduction on summons (only 2 skills effected)
Curative Boon (5) for +5 ult per corpse and self burst heal.

Ballista (U) back bar if you prefer single target dps, but the Colossus AoE and major vulnerability is too good to pass up.

Looks like we will be getting 5/6 skills in the dps skill line stam morphable. This works really well for a bow build that typically lacks good DPS abilities. You will have an instant cast spammable, 2x dots (summon skeleton (2) and detonating siphon (1)) as well as 1x burst ability (blighted blastbones (3))

By placing 4/5 skills front bar with the current passive for +10% crit per grave lord ability in 25% execute phase, your crit % chance will easily = 100%.

Use shadow mundus stone, all divines, add extra 1k pen in cp to your regular build in cp due to Warband offering 1500 pen and passive of necro offering 1500 pen. 4k pen as a total is equivalent to using Lover mundus, allowing us to use the Shadow mundus stone.

I wanted to use Khajiit, with 2k+ max hp from Necro passive, and 800 from racial, you can use parse food for high max sta and recovery. With that execute passive, Crit DMG looks very valuable for Necromancers. As well, I heard talks about lowering the Crit DMG cp provides making these investments even more valuable.
Edited by MashmalloMan on April 1, 2019 5:31PM
PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey I like your idea: just a suggestion: Would it maybe make more sense to put Beneficient Armor instead of the flex spot? You have already fighters guild ultimate on the frontbar.

Of course you would lose 3% damage when taking the second fighters guild ability off, but you'll win passiv more healing + less damage while the armour is active. Also you'll get minor resolve/ward which gives a nice survivability. And also lower summon costs.

That is just a thought as you use Tzogvin's set and don't require beast trap on your bar.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Chufu Well the point is to maximize DPS. I wouldn't use any of the flex spots and just slot more fighters guild abilities if I didn't require sustain, healing or defense.

Curative Boon looks like the only must have for me, especially in trash pulls. You are able to create more than 2 corpses a rotation just based on your own abilities and you only use 1 corpse for Detonating Siphon. Looks like I would use Curative Boon every other rotation to maximize the corpse count and ult regen.

Beneficient Armor provides major ward/resolve which if needed could be provided by a warden in your group. The plus side to using this ability is it provides a tiny bit of sustain, potentially making expunge and modify redundant.

Expunge and Modify is really only there for sustain, but if sustain is good enough without it, it's just a waste of an ability slot.

With current passives, 2k hp from necro and 800hp from khajiit is enough max hp to use Lava Foot Soup parse food for high max sta and sta regen. You get 457 stam regen from the food, 85 from khajiit passive and 300 from using a summon with Necro. That's a total of 842 regen, with all modifiers (vamp, 7med, pot, cp). Thats 872*1.72 = 1500 sta regen or 750 sta/s.

Vigor is nice to slot because the class kit doesn't have a single ability other than Curative Boon for healing and that skill is a burst heal that requires corpses to utilize, not exactly effective at on demand healing, but we will have to see how abundant corpses feel.

I think my ideal setup would be:

Front Bar: Detonating Siphon (1) | Skeletal Archer (2) | Blighted Blastbones (3) | Venom Skull (4) | Silver Shards (5) | Flawless Dawnbreaker (U)

Back Bar: PI (1) | Endless Hail (2) | Beneficient Armor (3) | Razor Caltrops (4) | Curative Boon (5) | Pestilent Colossus (U)

Silver Shards could be your AoE spammable front bar that still passively provides 3% WPD. I'd swap Beneficient Armor if major ward/resolve was provided and sustain was fine.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on April 1, 2019 5:36PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds really nice, agree totally for max DPS. :)

Thank you for your explanation that made it more clear now for me.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    @Chufu Well the point is to maximize DPS. I wouldn't use any of the flex spots and just slot more fighters guild abilities if I didn't require sustain, healing or defense.

Curative Boon looks like the only must have for me, especially in trash pulls. You are able to create more than 2 corpses a rotation just based on your own abilities and you only use 1 corpse for Detonating Siphon. Looks like I would use Curative Boon every other rotation to maximize the corpse count and ult regen.

Beneficient Armor provides major ward/resolve which if needed could be provided by a warden in your group. The plus side to using this ability is it provides a tiny bit of sustain, potentially making expunge and modify redundant.

Expunge and Modify is really only there for sustain, but if sustain is good enough without it, it's just a waste of an ability slot.

With current passives, 2k hp from necro and 800hp from khajiit is enough max hp to use Lava Foot Soup parse food for high max sta and sta regen. You get 457 stam regen from the food, 85 from khajiit passive and 300 from using a summon with Necro. That's a total of 842 regen, with all modifiers (vamp, 7med, pot, cp). Thats 872*1.72 = 1500 sta regen or 750 sta/s.

Vigor is nice to slot because the class kit doesn't have a single ability other than Curative Boon for healing and that skill is a burst heal that requires corpses to utilize, not exactly effective at on demand healing, but we will have to see how abundant corpses feel.

Front Bar: Detonating Siphon (1) | Skeletal Archer (2) | Blighted Blastbones (3) | Venom Skull (4) | Silver Shards (5) | Flawless Dawnbreaker (U)

Back Bar: PI (1) | Endless Hail (2) | Beneficient Armor (3) | Razor Caltrops (4) | Curative Boon (5) | Pestilent Colossus (U)

Silver Shards could be your AoE spammable front bar that still passively provides 3% WPD. I'd swap Beneficient Armor if major ward/resolve was provided and sustain was fine.

Expunge and modify doesnt do what it used to do anymore. They said on their pax stream that it was changed to cost health to remove negative effects :wink:
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Masel wrote: »

Expunge and modify doesnt do what it used to do anymore. They said on their pax stream that it was changed to cost health to remove negative effects :wink:
    Expunge and Modify (3) for stam return and purge (looks like this will cost hp to use)

Oh I know, in a stream I watched on March 31st, they mentioned a skill costing HP to cast in the healer line so I assume they meant Expunge, only makes sense since that skill was OP without a cost. Still great for a sustain tool.

PC Beta - 1900+ CP