The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

returning player looking for a roleplay guild pve/rp (Daggerfall Covenant) preferably

Thorgar
Thorgar
✭✭✭
Hail folks! looking for casual mature pve/rp guild who is recruiting,would very much like to be apart if there are any thank you!.

...are Bretons then mongrels,or paragons?
The answer,of course,is both(though if you call a Breton
a mongrel,he is liable to feed you an inch or two of steel).
The passionate race of Bretons embodies the strengths
of both men and mer-as well as there flaws.

-The Bretons: mongrels or paragons?
  • Thorgar
    Thorgar
    ✭✭✭
    Thorgar wrote: »
    Hail folks! looking for casual mature pve/rp guild who is recruiting,would very much like to be apart if there are any thank you!.

Bump

• Nickmen3382
    Nickmen3382
    Soul Shriven
    Hail to you, Thorgar!

The Paladins of Akatosh are still looking for new members. We are a social pve/rp guild, based in our Citadel Cathedral in the Daggerfall mountains and organized as an order of holy knights of Akatosh.
    All levels, races and alliances are welcome as we are neutral in this war, but we do have strong cultural connections to the bretons of Highrock where we are at home, aswell as the imperials of Cyrodiil.
    No donations are required as we are a casual guild, same goes for times to be online. We are either working fulltime or going to school/ studying so if you feel like playing the game and playing with us that´s great, if you cannot or do not want to, you are not forced or will be banned etc.
    We would gladly welcome you into our ranks, so feel free to add me ingame @Nickmen3382 if you are interested or sent me an ingame mail (i am not often online in the forum so this would be the better way to reach me).

And may the gods watch over your battles, friend!
  • Thorgar
    Thorgar
    ✭✭✭
    Hail to you, Thorgar!

The Paladins of Akatosh are still looking for new members. We are a social pve/rp guild, based in our Citadel Cathedral in the Daggerfall mountains and organized as an order of holy knights of Akatosh.
    All levels, races and alliances are welcome as we are neutral in this war, but we do have strong cultural connections to the bretons of Highrock where we are at home, aswell as the imperials of Cyrodiil.
    No donations are required as we are a casual guild, same goes for times to be online. We are either working fulltime or going to school/ studying so if you feel like playing the game and playing with us that´s great, if you cannot or do not want to, you are not forced or will be banned etc.
    We would gladly welcome you into our ranks, so feel free to add me ingame @Nickmen3382 if you are interested or sent me an ingame mail (i am not often online in the forum so this would be the better way to reach me).

And may the gods watch over your battles, friend!

Sounds great ill get in touch! :)