Can't submit a ticket?

Diesosoon
Diesosoon
✭✭✭
Trying to submit a ticket about money being taken from my account. I tried to buy eso+ and had an issue. Login page on submit a ticket doesn't work. I know this isn't the place to discuss personal and private issues but I would really appreciate a Zenimax response, either pm or email because I am a little frustrated.

~Diesosoon NA~ |Diesosoon EU|

~Guilds~ |Guilds|
~Hoarders Anonymous~ |Yet to be determined|
Bum touching is the best touching
  • Skroof
    Skroof
    ✭✭
    I have also experience this , the "Submit a Ticket" button is not working at all .

As of today 4/1/19 the "Submit a Ticket" button is working , but when you try to log in on the next screen you can not login.
    Edited by Skroof on April 1, 2019 5:09PM
    Minds should be like a Tardis, Bigger on the inside.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Are you still having issues opening a support ticket?

You can try going through a different web browser if you've not done so. You can also open a ticket following the instructions below.
    1. Visit the account recovery page and select the option that best describes your issue
    2. Enter what you can remember about your account in the Account Information fields.
      • If you are currently using a different email than the one that is associated with your ESO game account, please select "I cannot be reached at this email" and enter that in the "Provide a valid email address where we may reach you." line.
    3. In the Additional Comments box, please include a brief description of your issue.
    4. When you have finished filling out the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Skroof
    Skroof
    ✭✭
    I found a fix for my particular problem with logging into support to submit a ticket. Apparently Ad blockers can cause issues with this and if you are running one try turning it off for the elder scrolls support site. That fixed the problem for me.
    Minds should be like a Tardis, Bigger on the inside.
    Options
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skroof wrote: »
    I have also experience this , the "Submit a Ticket" button is not working at all .

As of today 4/1/19 the "Submit a Ticket" button is working , but when you try to log in on the next screen you can not login.

i had to shut down my anti malware in order for it to work.
    Options
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skroof wrote: »
    I found a fix for my particular problem with logging into support to submit a ticket. Apparently Ad blockers can cause issues with this and if you are running one try turning it off for the elder scrolls support site. That fixed the problem for me.

ty cuz i thnk that may be the current problem for me.
    Options