The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Minion not starting?

Rhime
Rhime
✭✭
A guildie is having issues with Minion not starting for him with either the usual d-clik or running as admin..any ideas on what could be the issue? He's running Win 7 64bit.
  • Cairenn
    Cairenn
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Rhime,

Would you ask your friend to post in the Minion forum with the details of the problem he is having, please?
    Cairenn
    Co-founder & Administrator
    ESOUI
  • Rhime
    Rhime
    ✭✭
    Hi,
    Looks like his antivirus was not permitting the program to install originally. After disabling it, all is well.:)
  • Cairenn
    Cairenn
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent. Thanks for letting me know. :)
    Cairenn
    Co-founder & Administrator
    ESOUI
  • cr17wb_ESO
    You can also delete the minion.xml file out of your .minion file in my documents. This fixes most issues
  • CairnGormless
    CairnGormless
    Soul Shriven
    I know this is a very old thread, but people are still having this problem, after ESO updates especially.
    The fix is to set compatibility of the program to Windows 7
    Worked for me straight away after that.