Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Achievement Points Leaderboard - Ascending Tide [49k Club]

• Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On behalf of a player known as @HipsterGandalf on PC EU:

Screenshot_20190216_175847.png
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brumme wrote: »
    but why :)
    its only worthless point ...

it cant help you or make you better, its just a waist of time :)

It's exactly the opposite for me. I'd rather collect stuff ingame and enjoy ALL of it than to worry about how "good" i am ingame.

I'm trying to be "good" irl, you know, keep my career, build my character and personality, learn skills, live healthy etc. Stuff that matters.
    Edited by Nyladreas on February 17, 2019 10:44AM
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    Last update this Patch

4FgPrfW.png
  • MemeDankExtra
    MemeDankExtra
    ✭✭✭
    Here's my update for this patch as well:
    wGWpKnb.jpg
  • Manzarken
    Manzarken
    ✭✭✭
    eivvi3a.jpg

Update for end of Murkmire
    Edited by Manzarken on February 25, 2019 7:56PM
    I play DPS! Heal and tank, wtf is that?

StamDK
    StamBlade
    MagBlade

Cleared all trials in vHM.
    Tick-tock Tormentor - Wolfhunter
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The leaderboard for Update 20 (Murkmire) is hereby officially closed and we are looking forward to new achievements in Update 21 (Wrathstone).

Thank you to all participants in the achievement points leaderboard race during this season and congratulations to the top scorers!

For the first time in the history of this leaderboard, @ScottOfLibertalia is claiming the first spot with an unprecedented 100% completion of every single achievement available in ESO up to that date. Congratulations!

Here's the list of all contestants with a score of at least 33k that will go down in history:
    Statistics out of all 33k Entries:
    • PC EU | 11 Entries
    • PC NA | 1 Entry
    • XBOX | No Entries
    • PS4 | No Entries

Current Top Scorers
    2019-02-25

# 01
    @ScottOfLibertalia (PC EU)
    34,835 / 34,835 (100.0%)

p3Az96u.jpg

# 02
    @HipsterGandalf42 (PC EU)
    34,585 / 34,835 (99.3%)

Screenshot_20190216_175847.png

# 03
    @iceman784 (PC EU)
    34,415 / 34,835 (98.8%)

RjYiV8R.jpg

# 04
    @MemeDankExtra (PC NA)
    34,405 / 34,835 (98.8%)

wGWpKnb.jpg

# 05
    @MagiiC_One (PC EU)
    34,340 / 34,835 (98.6%)

4FgPrfW.png

# 06
    @Hylda69 (PC EU)
    34,125 / 34,835 (98.0%)

ayKl0.png

# 07
    @The_Saint (PC EU)
    34,025 / 34,835 (97.7%)

2rvJ0kr.jpg

# 08
    @TheKrokvo (PC EU)
    33,525 / 34,835 (96.2%)

Z9KP8T1.jpg

# 09
    @ESO_Blash (PC EU)
    33,400 / 34,835 (95.9%)

0Y2XEVD.jpg

# 10
    @themaddaedra (PC EU)
    33,375 / 34,835 (95.8%)

opr3a8.jpg

# 11
    @Asmael (PC EU)
    33,310 / 34,835 (95.6%)

a068c85af3.png

# 12
    @Arwen72 (PC EU)
    33,200 / 34,835 (95.3%)

R3RpGYj.jpg
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry forget to take a foto yesterday. Next time im back :D
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is great guys, gratz all of you!!! I like to hunt achievements myself, but since there are «no death» achievements in the trials, I gave up on the idea to even try to reach 100%
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First update after Wrathstone, with -hopefully- way more to come :smiley:

Edit:

290pwki.jpg
    Edited by themaddaedra on March 5, 2019 6:53PM
    PC|EU
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update for @Arwen72
    cll3bcf.jpg
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Update for Wrathstone with 34,175 Achievement Points.

zbIn9Kv.jpg
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pXZtNb4.jpg
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Brumme wrote: »
    but why :)
    its only worthless point ...

it cant help you or make you better, its just a waist of time :)
    Depends on the achievement. For example, the triple achievements (HM, time, no-death) will make you better.
  • MemeDankExtra
    MemeDankExtra
    ✭✭✭
    First update for Wrathstone
    8TcNf3O.jpg
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    first update
    ANBv3rw.png
    Edited by MagiiC_One on March 23, 2019 6:54PM
  • Mr_Freyr
    Mr_Freyr
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4 Na EPJ9cwP.jpg
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 Eu

13-F2489-B-928-E-47-DB-B24-F-F6-D643-D81-A38.jpg
    Edited by Anne13 on March 28, 2019 11:35PM
  • Aggie_Marine
    Aggie_Marine
    Soul Shriven
    Wrathstone - General - Skating the Ice - Have no group members get hit by Glaciation during your battle with the Weeping Woman in Depths of Malatar.

Is the Glaciation the big AoE that spawns under her with the ice crystals, or is it the AoE that spawns in circles with openings in the middle of various sizes? I thought we avoided both but the achievement didn't unlock. Just wondering what we need to be more focused on. Thanks!
  • MemeDankExtra
    MemeDankExtra
    ✭✭✭
    Wrathstone - General - Skating the Ice - Have no group members get hit by Glaciation during your battle with the Weeping Woman in Depths of Malatar.

Is the Glaciation the big AoE that spawns under her with the ice crystals, or is it the AoE that spawns in circles with openings in the middle of various sizes? I thought we avoided both but the achievement didn't unlock. Just wondering what we need to be more focused on. Thanks!

It's the attack where she spawns a big circle in the middle, then a ring outside that, then another ring on the very outside of the room, and so on. If you have a high dps group on normal you can burn her down and she'll only spawn the first one in the middle of the room.
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second Update for Wrathstone with 34,540 Achievement Points.

WO3PbgP.jpg
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time posting on the leaderboard. Finally hit 34k! (PC/NA)

ScVd62U.jpg

Edited by tmbrinks on April 10, 2019 10:24AM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, I do hope you enjoyed getting those achievement points.
    In the end it is all just virtual points and if you never stop and enjoy, it means nothing.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've certainly enjoyed the game. Helps to find a like-minded group who wants to do them as well! There's a reason I've played enough to earn that many points
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • MemeDankExtra
    MemeDankExtra
    ✭✭✭
    Small update for my main, and adding a second toon to the leaderboards!
    Character - Meme Dank Extra
    ghNJ3Ap.jpg
    Character - Laresa Willowheart
    TH6Vtfw.jpg
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On behalf of a player known as @HipsterGandalf42 on PC EU:

s1TJVza.jpg
  • Josh3133
    Josh3133
    ✭✭
    Xbox NA

DZ4j24b.jpg
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭

It's the attack where she spawns a big circle in the middle, then a ring outside that, then another ring on the very outside of the room, and so on. If you have a high dps group on normal you can burn her down and she'll only spawn the first one in the middle of the room.

@MemeDankExtra @Aggie_Marine did you guys end up getting this on normal or vet? The game lists this achievement under normal.

I went in just me and my friend, and we 110% did not touch the glaciation aoe at all, in fact weeping woman was dead within 45 seconds. The achievement did not pop up.

Is it bugged? Or you guys maybe thought this woman wept enough? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • iceman784
    iceman784
    ✭✭✭
    stelegrega wrote: »

@MemeDankExtra @Aggie_Marine did you guys end up getting this on normal or vet? The game lists this achievement under normal.

I went in just me and my friend, and we 110% did not touch the glaciation aoe at all, in fact weeping woman was dead within 45 seconds. The achievement did not pop up.

Is it bugged? Or you guys maybe thought this woman wept enough? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

You might have to do it first try. Some of them work like that
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On behalf of a player known as @sticksems on PC NA:

6CVgo7X.jpg
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally reached 33k :-). Xbox NA

http://imgur.com/573QKym

Edited by Grega on May 17, 2019 1:58AM