The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

StamBlade / Bow Back Bar help.....

Insandros
Insandros
✭✭✭✭
Greetings guys,

Been in and outt he game ever since it came out. Was out of the game over a year, left a while after Horn of The Reach came out and just came out about a month now.

My main issue is, trying to adjust to the upscaleof DPS went...as anytime i come back. :) I simply try to find trick how to prperly execute the back bar bow, light attacks thingy.. i just can't achieve any better dps, i am watching videos, reading, but the back bar for me always seems ilusive to master... thing is, i'm maxed CP, using for now Alcast Rampage build mostly (https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-nightblade-build-for-pve/) though, i am slotting Incap. Strike on both bars instead of Flawless Dawnback on front bar, still workiong ont he gear, but i got to the point i am not sure if the issues is cradualy upgrading gear or simply, my player skills reaches it's limitation and i get « discouraged » not sure if the word here is properly used in english here, at the point i felt back in love with my healer. I am sure, any good player with my setup, though still upgrading, would pull way much more with it.

Average numbers (i mainly try on 3 million dummy now to save up some wpn dmg potions) goes around a steady 34-35k and finishes up around 39.xx-40.xxk's. Last night i went to give back a try, was keeping a steady 37,xxk and finished up at 44.5k. All solo self-buffed with wpn dmg pots, for now, using Throne's purple beverage, no one's help.

Gear is, without being preice cuz i am sure now, the issue is mainly the player and not entirely the gear. But here's a breiefly idea of my settings i have now which is still being upgraded and stuff neeed to be xmuted or changed for proper trait:

Monster set:
Testing out between Velidreth, Stormfist and Kre'g, but mainly Velidreth, all goldened out and divine and all pieces are medium.

Gear:
Using 5 pieces Relequen Armor (Normal CR set), Gloves and legs are divined goldened out while 3 other pieces are still purple and infused.

Jewls:
3 golden VO jewls, rings have bloodthirsty trait and the neck robust with all wpn dmg enchant

Main Hand:
VO Nirn Axe goldenned out with poison enchant

Offhand:
VO Precised Dagger goldenned out with absorb stam enchant

Back bar:
vMA bow, testing out between fee different trait, but all leads mostly to the same thing, but i thing the one i use now is infused or precise

Boon testing out between shadow, thief and lover for now, mainly using shadow.

So the question is, how you guys handle the back bar, i either try to LA too fast, so LA doesn'T come up cuz skill makes it instead, or i recast same skill... Rotation still gives me issue, i know i am skewing it up often and read back the build rotations :).I'll try to watch more videos, but seems i can'T get better than average 40k on 3 mill dummy and 39-40k on 6 mill dummy, i did 2 runs with that toon in nAA, did about 44k on stone atro, 60k on the duplicating witch and 59k on last boss and i'm sure a good player with my setup would pull more.... Told myself i wouldn't go for the « try to achieve best numbers and gear » when i got back last month, but things is, you walways wanna perform.

My aiming seup is, fully divine normal releq, 2 golden Veiled Heritance rings and a purple neck (which i will golden out) with all bloodthirsty, and veiled Heritance daggers, nirn on main and sharpened on back bar... my wondering is, will i do better or my person skill will make me end up same numbers and i work hard *** to gather crystals and mats to upgrade those last elements....
I started to download PTS just to try it out, use all prefered setup and see how it goes, if i'd be pulling the same thing i'd know i am the issue...but download gave me issues so i gave up the plan.

Edited by Insandros on March 31, 2019 12:49PM
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man I wish I had a vMA anything...

Yeah I have the light attack issue but I also have 300 ping, basically, I have to make sure not to rush and deliberately wait for my light attacks to finish.

Nightblades don't need VO, Twin fang strike or the BIS which is advancing yokeda/bezerking warrior I don't know why it has too names.

back bar
    Reapers Mark, relentless focus, siphoning strikes, caltrops, endless hail, beast trap. flawless dawnbreaker
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    Man I wish I had a vMA anything...

Yeah I have the light attack issue but I also have 300 ping, basically, I have to make sure not to rush and deliberately wait for my light attacks to finish.

Nightblades don't need VO, Twin fang strike or the BIS which is advancing yokeda/bezerking warrior I don't know why it has too names.

back bar
    Reapers Mark, relentless focus, siphoning strikes, caltrops, endless hail, beast trap. flawless dawnbreaker

I think name stayed from old naming, like Infaible Aether, used to be Infaillble Mage i thing, not sure. :)

I use VO for now cuz that the set i have 3 golden jewls for, Twice fang i only gatehred back then 2 or 1 gold jewls, otehr are blues. And not sure i have weapons of it. But agian this set is temporary, in 15 days or so, when PvP campaign ends, i'll have about 5 toons with rewards, i'll be able to xmute the veilled heritance 3 jewls and 2 daggers. it'll replace the VO and gonna sue it mainly cuz of golden jewls, but i'll also be able to try the AY, not optimized cuz all 3 jewls i have are blue and i only have 2 axes. We'll see.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Switch vo to advancing yokeda