The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vandellia
Vandellia
✭✭✭
The crashing out of game when trying to change characters issue is back. I am also seeing inability to connect to server errors. I can still surf the web and go other places but the game server and occasionally the log in server log in freezes or give a "cannot connect to server issue" Ran repair and same issue is occuring ..
  • Thrawniel
    Thrawniel
    ✭✭✭
    Same. Getting kicked out of game every 10 to 15 minutes, while my connection is perfectly fine for everything else. But this game somehow looses connection to server.

They really need to feed the hamsters!