Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LGBT Guild (PS4 EU) 2021 "The Emeralds"

dragonlordjames
Hi all! The idea behind this guild is to create a safe space for gamers in the LGBT community who want to join the game with like minded individuals and feel out of their comfort zone joining many "mainstream" guilds. We are friendly and happy to help newcomers to the game and participation can be as minimal or as much as you like. Please message me if you would like a guild invite.
Edited by dragonlordjames on May 16, 2021 9:28PM
A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • komorebi
    komorebi
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I would love an invite please, my PSN is theblackcanary
  • dragonlordjames
    Thanks for your interest komorebi, we will add you shortly. :smile:
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • cemrmontpelerin
    cemrmontpelerin
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!
    I would like to join. My PSN is cemrmontpelerin.
  • dragonlordjames
    Hi Cemrmontpelerin, it will be great to have you on board. :smiley:
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • dragonlordjames
    Hi all, we are still recruiting! We currently have 17 guild members which is a fab start so let me know if you are interested.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • LemonBiskitQueen
    LemonBiskitQueen
    Soul Shriven
    hello! i would like to join please, my PSN is LemonBiskitQueen
  • dragonlordjames
    Thanks Lemonbiskitqueen. An invite is on its way to you ^_^
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • kirdu13
    kirdu13
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by kirdu13 on February 25, 2019 4:30PM
  • dragonlordjames
    Of course Kirstyy. We will add you shortly thanks for your interest in the guild.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • dragonlordjames
    Hi all, we are almost to 50 members now and still looking for more recruits. Please message me if you would like an invite :-)
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • dragonlordjames
    Just a bump to remind anyone in the LGBT community that we are still looking for members for our guild. We have 65 members currently and almost all are actively online and sociable. We are a low maintenance guild for LGBT players and their friends of any experience level. We are aimed at those who feel out of their comfort zone in mainstream guilds but who want to reach out to like minded players for a more chatty and diverse gaming experience.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • Deviru
    Deviru
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I’d like to join
    Do you have discord or smth?

PSN: De_goryach
  • dragonlordjames
    Hi De_Goryach, thanks for your interest, we will add you shortly. We do not have Discord currently but are planning to set that up in the near future now the guild is growing.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • LivingDeadSara
    LivingDeadSara
    Soul Shriven
    Heyy can I get an invite, please? My PSN is LivingDeadSara
  • dragonlordjames
    Sure thing Sara. I will add you asap. Thanks for your interest
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • dragonlordjames
    We are now at 82 members!..We have an active Discord as well as a monthly raffle which includes DLC and crowns as prizes. We also have a Trial night twice a month and are very active on voice chat as well as text chat in getting to know each other. If this sounds like what you are looking for then message me for an invite. :-)
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • NevanCiar
    NevanCiar
    ✭✭
    i wonder if your guild is right for me :smiley: - idk :) i'm on ps4 - NA - maybes? idk how everyone reaches out to everyone on there, the system is confusing me LOLLOL...
  • SeanD93
    SeanD93
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite? I'm a total newbie and looking for a chilled out guild.

PSN: seandiffer
  • dragonlordjames
    Hi Nevan, if you are NA server there is a seperate thread for guilds on that? We are EU so unfortunately we will not be able to add you to ours.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • dragonlordjames
    Hi Sean, yes sure thing! I will add you when I am next in Tamriel. Welcome to the guild in advance :-)
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • dimmanxak
    dimmanxak
    ✭✭✭
    Hello guys! I'd like to join as I started to play regularly now. My Id is Dimmanxak. Thank you in advance!
    Dmitry
  • Wulfchron
    Wulfchron
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, is it at all possible to get a guild invite? My ID: pinkllamaprinses Thanx
  • dragonlordjames
    Hey Dimman and Pinkllama, yes we will send you an invite when we are next online. Thanks for your interest.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • Antonyus
    Antonyus
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there!
    Can I be invited? My ID is Hyanton.
    Thank you.

• dragonlordjames
    Hi Antonyus, an invite has been sent to you by one of my admins. Welcome to the guild in advance! We now have 110 members of which most are active players. We do regular pledges, have an interactive rank system designed to encourage social interaction. We also bid on a trader every week (albeit with mixed success haha) and we do guild games like Find the GM and a montly raffle. Some prizes include gold, crowns dlc, mounts, crafting motifs and materials and much more. We run Discord too and the link is on the MOTD when you have joined. We are an LGBT guild for sure but we welcome everyone as long as you are respectful, friendly and helpful. You do not need to be high level, we dont ask for a weekly donation. We are a social guild and that is our primary focus. Thankyou. ^_^
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • SupremeLordAinz
    SupremeLordAinz
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite also gamertag is SupremeLordAinz :)
    Main Character: Lord Rumare
    Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
    Class: Necromancer
    Level: 838

PSN Gamertag: SupremeLordAinz
    Consol: PS4
    Server: EU
  • dragonlordjames
    An invite has been sent Ainz
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • Geekytulip
    Geekytulip
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, could I please have an invite too? My gamer tag is Geekytulip
  • dragonlordjames
    Thanks Geekytulip, i will add you as soon as Im on. Anyone else? ;-)
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • dragonlordjames
    Hi all, we have 120 members and of those 85 are currently active as of 16/05/2019. We have Discord and a regular guild trader despite not asking for weekly donations. Our guild is a social one and has a zero tolerance policy for negative behaviour. We are LGBT focused but this does not exclude straight players - our best admins are straight and extremely close friends since the guild began. We expect our members to be courteous and friendly with no obligation to get on mic although this does advance your rank! We encourage everyone to be more interactive and structure the guild in a way to bring everyone out of their shell. We have players both highly experienced and totally brand new. Please join because you want to be part of our community - LGBT to us in a community, it is nothing to do with anything about segregation or "hooking up" as so often people misunderstand. We host a monthly raffle and Find the Guildmaster, both with excellent prizes such as Crown Crates, DLC or materials. Please let me know if this is something you are looking for, many thanks :-)
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87