The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A suggestion for the arenas

Faile
Faile
✭✭
Please add them to the dungeon finder!

A number of people have told me that they're not there because they're harder and require more coordination, and therefore people only want to group with their friends. I solo, have no friends, and would really appreciate having the option to group with randos and attempt the arenas. I'm patient and willing to take the time to figure things out with strangers, but without the dungeon finder, DSA and BRP are inaccessible to me. I've been able to do nDSA once but still haven't been able to find a group for BRP. Please add them to the dungeon finder. :(
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, having to look for a group in zone chat can be a pain. I wouldn't mind this idea. I think a Trial Group Finder wouldn't be a bad idea either. It saves people from having to stand in Craglorn all day spamming zone chat.
  • Chuaznega
    Chuaznega
    ✭✭
    Could be nice to have Arenas and/or Trials on the Finder yeah.
  • gapps
    gapps
    ✭✭✭
    I would just add a finder for normal trials.
    PC-EU
    ID: @gapps
    THE UNITED BROTHERHOOD

1234 CP | Tuck-Tuck-Tormentor before it was cool
    Monkey Three - Magica Nightblade - DD
    Ufo Mammut - Magica Nightblade - DD
    Ufo 'Mammut - Magica Sorcerer - DD
    Been Obsene - Magica Templer - DD

Saint Vitus - Stamina Nightblade - DD
    DŸSE - Stamina Sorcerer - DD
    Uncle Acid - Stamina Dragon Knight - DD
    Beehoover - Stamina Warden - DD