Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to Find the Hooded Figure to Start Main Quest.

msklee
msklee
Soul Shriven
I started the game by completing all my Ebon Pact storyline quests followed by "Messages Across Tamriel" totally ignoring the hooded figure all the way until I defeated Molag Bal. I am now unable to find the hooded figure no matter which major cities I went to. The quest "Soul Shriven in Coldharbour" is still under my quest journal and I am unable to enter The Harborage. May I know how do I start this quest now or at least start "Cadwell's Silver" main quest?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Soul Shriven in Coldharbor" is the start of the main quest. That's the quest the hooded woman gives you.

Open it in your journal, and then click "M" for map. This should show you where on the map you're supposed to go for that quest.
    I'm unclear how you were able to defeat Molag Bal or get the "Messages Across Tamriel" quest without doing that first quest. ????? Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're writing.

Edited by SydneyGrey on March 30, 2019 2:32AM
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    default you find the npc in the first major city of your alliance.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • msklee
    msklee
    Soul Shriven
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    "Soul Shriven in Coldharbor" is the start of the main quest. That's the quest the hooded woman gives you.

Open it in your journal, and then click "M" for map. This should show you where on the map you're supposed to go for that quest.
    I'm unclear how you were able to defeat Molag Bal or get the "Messages Across Tamriel" quest without doing that first quest. ????? Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're writing.

You are able to get "Messages Across Tamriel" and finally defeat Molag Bal once you finished your fraction quest without speaking to the hooded woman .
    You may refer to this site https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Ebonheart_Pact#Quests
  • msklee
    msklee
    Soul Shriven
    DBZVelena wrote: »
    default you find the npc in the first major city of your alliance.

Thanks, I managed to find her now.