Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tor-Hame-Khard in Summerset not Marking as Completed

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have run the full quest and been everyplace I can walk. I killed the justiciar boss, but the system is still showing it as not complete.

Any idea what I might be missing.
PC
PS4/PS5
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a large yaghra boss hiding under stairs in one corner of the map. That's the one you need for delve completion.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    There's a large yaghra boss hiding under stairs in one corner of the map. That's the one you need for delve completion.

Thanks. I had been to that spot on others before, but it takes either stumbling there or realizing the odd way of reaching it.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Hatrix
    Hatrix
    ✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »

Thank you so much! I looked everywhere for that stupid guy - his name is The Kurgando. Once he's dead, the delve is cleared :-)
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess what confuses people, is that there's also a "boss" in the one-time quest in the delve... but he's not the regular Delve boss.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not hard once you realize it, but a pain until then. It is a completely different route upstairs.
    PC
    PS4/PS5