The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a women/minorities friendly guild (AD, if possible, but not a hard prerequisite)

Derbforgaill
Derbforgaill
✭✭✭
Hello,

I have been playing for a long time (played the Beta, and then again once the game began to be free to play without subscription). My character is a wood elf, cp 751, stamina nightblade. My two favourite things in ESO are PvP (Cyrodill: Sotha Sil; BGs: Chaosball) and exploring the world. I am no fan of trials and dungeons, but I have run many normal and some vet just for the sake of participating and having fun with my guildies. I love participating in guild events, and I am always happy to help run the guild (I am still guild officer in one of my guilds, and used to be a guild officer for a lowbie-friendly trading guild).

I am quite tired of the current state of things with some of my other guilds (ie: toxic environment), and I am looking for a guild that welcomes women and minorities, and where everyone respects each other. If you know of a guild like that, please let me know, either through here or in-game, where you can contact me @Derbforgaill.

Cheers :)
  • perdita
    perdita
    ✭✭
    Hi!

I just posted about our guild Tamriel Women Unite, you might be interested in joing our guild! <3 We are a very nice and social guild for women and enbys ^^

<3
  • Thicclady
    Thicclady
    ✭✭✭
    Can I get ingame invite too please
  • perdita
    perdita
    ✭✭
    Lady, you can send @perdita an email in the game and I'll hook you up ^_^