The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso plus 12 month subscription (Xbox one)

Gluedog
Gluedog
✭✭✭
If I buy the yearly sub will I get all my crowns at once? This is on Xbox one.
  • keepero
    keepero
    ✭✭
    No you will still get them monthly not all at once.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    keepero wrote: »
    No you will still get them monthly not all at once.

I do not believe that to be correct. I'm sure you get them all at once.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I checked. And i am correct. Op you receive all your crowns at once. It says so on the website information section for subscribing.
  • SanguineMyBrother
    SanguineMyBrother
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »
    I checked. And i am correct. Op you receive all your crowns at once. It says so on the website information section for subscribing.

Sorry, but you are wrong. Xbox does not receive all the crowns at purchase for the yearly sub. You get them once a month. Which is lame.
    Xbox NA • Magwarden Main
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »

Sorry, but you are wrong. Xbox does not receive all the crowns at purchase for the yearly sub. You get them once a month. Which is lame.

Oh i see. I assumed it would be the same as pc. Thanks for the correction.

And I agree, that does sound lame. I'm glad I play on the PC.

Edited by Neoealth on March 28, 2019 7:29PM
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait... they offer yearly subs now? This is new. When I started this was not available. Is it at a discount?