Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Jester's Festival Event not working properly

Jeremy
Jeremy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but for the last two days now I haven't got the daily box you are suppose to receive once per day for the first daily you complete. So may want to look into this.
Edited by Jeremy on March 24, 2019 6:42PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »
    Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but for the last two days now I haven't got the daily box you are suppose to receive once per day for the first daily you complete. So may want to look into this.

You are doing the Festival dailies handed out by the Jesters, right?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah. It worked fine the first two days I did them. But for some reason both yesterday and today it didn't give me the daily box.
  • madurbu
    madurbu
    ✭✭

Yeah. It worked fine the first two days I did them. But for some reason both yesterday and today it didn't give me the daily box.

I am experiencing the same problem.

Any solutions?
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you maybe pick the quest up really late in the day, complete it normally, and then, when you turned it in, the point in time where the dailies "reset" had already passed? Happened to me once during an earlier festival when I didn't look at the time.

Or, wait, did you get the event tickets normally? Just not the correct box?
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    madurbu wrote: »

I am experiencing the same problem.

Any solutions?

I've been asking around and there is a lot of conflicting information out there.

Some people told me I was suppose to get a purple box once per day for the first daily I did. Others have said you just get one purple box per the entire event. I got two purple boxes - one of the first day of the event, one on the second day of event - but none since then. Some people have told me that was the way it's suppose to work. So at this point I really have no idea if it's working correctly for me or not.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you maybe pick the quest up really late in the day, complete it normally, and then, when you turned it in, the point in time where the dailies "reset" had already passed? Happened to me once during an earlier festival when I didn't look at the time.

I've been getting a blue box with 2 tickets for the first daily I did. The first two days of the event I got a purple box with two event tickets the first time I did a daily. Maybe that is suppose to be the way it works and you were only suppose to get a purple box twice. So maybe I'm not bugged after all. I'm not sure at this point.
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been getting a blue box with 2 tickets for the first daily I did. The first two days of the event I got a purple box with two event tickets the first time I did a daily. Maybe that is suppose to be the way it works and you were only suppose to get a purple box twice. So maybe I'm not bugged after all. I'm not sure at this point.

Hm... I mean, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I only got one purple box for the very first quest I did. Ever since then they've all been blue (well, the first 3 per day anyways). I actually thought this was how it was supposed to be.
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hm... I mean, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I only got one purple box for the very first quest I did. Ever since then they've all been blue (well, the first 3 per day anyways). I actually thought this was how it was supposed to be.

I have no idea at this point. It seems everyone I talk to has a different take on the way it's suppose to work. But unless I"m going crazy (and I suppose that's possible) I got a purple box twice - once on the first day, then once on the second day - but it's been all blue since then.
  • vactory
    vactory
    ✭✭
    Suposed to be blue. The purple one is for thre first time with every character. After that, Blue.