The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Permafrost set

Seenoevil
Seenoevil
✭✭✭
Anyone had any luck with this set, thinking of running this on a mag sorc
2 PCs troll king
5 PCs necro jewels and weps
5 PCs permafrost body

Back bar
Surge,streak,harness, matriarch, curse

Fury,conjured ward,fragments, ele weapon,matriarch

Atronach
Gold food
High elf
Viable??
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its actually pretty damn strong, pain you have to farm maelstrom though. Worked best on warden for me cause the shimmering shield procs it.
  • laissezfaire
    laissezfaire
    ✭✭✭
    On a sorc, in thoery, sounds good but I didn't like it. You sacrifice too much from taking heavy armor passives. Now if you transmute jewerly then maybe. But I agree it would be better on magden.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I initially didn’t like it in PvP either ... but that was years ago before shield changes.

Might try it again just to see ...
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moltzdc wrote: »
    On a sorc, in thoery, sounds good but I didn't like it. You sacrifice too much from taking heavy armor passives. Now if you transmute jewerly then maybe. But I agree it would be better on magden.

Jewellery drops in both arcane and healthy when i farmed it, obviously you can transmute to save time farming though. But when i tried it on a sorc i didnt think it was great because i dont normally use a defensive set so dropped damage for it.