The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Warden Simple DPS Rotation

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I was trying to help a player out with a simple rotation to get better damage. She was having big trouble with a full rotation, which I kind of understand. She’s frustrated and hitting like 18k working on a standard rotation.

So I suggested 2 skills on each bar. Endless Hail, caltrops swap bar sub assault, dive/ light attack weave x2 Sub assault, dive/ light attack weave x2, Sub Assault Bar swap, start over.

I try this myself and get 38k. This blew my freaking mind. I’m adding all thjs other stuff in for my own rotation ( Rearming Trap, poison Injection, Rending Slashes etc) and getting 42k. I could be doing a much simpler rotation and do almost as good?!

Apparently my full rotation needs some big cleaning up. I’m gonna try keeping things much simpler for now on.

Is this just some kind of warden oddity? Could I do better keeping it simple on other classes? Is adding a few other things in here hurting me drastically I’m really only skipping out 3 other skills, but it’s so much easier to keep it clean like this.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well simpler rotation is easier. Also the skills that deal less damage always end up behind endless hail etc.
    Edited by zvavi on March 28, 2019 11:34AM
    Options
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birds and Beetles hit hard.
    Edited by ChunkyCat on March 28, 2019 11:42AM
    Options