The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the Adventurer's Almanac 3rd Edition?

MinuitPro
MinuitPro
✭✭✭✭
I've already checked on the docks near v1 and v2; it's not there.
  • LuckyLuke
    LuckyLuke
    ✭✭✭
    If it exist and you have edicted memory, you should be able to right click on its entry to get the location?
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    No option exists.

1. Patch notes implied the book was added.
    2. That book is in the library but you cannot right-click it.
    3. Several of my missing books do not offer a location option by right-clicking.
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Found it - it's at the Undaunted Enclave (at least the one by Mournhold) - it's just behind the quartermaster.
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you guys happen to know where the 2nd edition is? I cannot find it.
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    me_ming wrote: »
    do you guys happen to know where the 2nd edition is? I cannot find it.

It's on the three docks where Chef Donalon appears.
    PC EU