The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

-Closed-

Natarirozu
Natarirozu
Soul Shriven
-
Edited by Natarirozu on June 29, 2020 8:08PM

-Closed- 43 votes

Get the Xanmeer!
2%
RaddlemanNumber7 1 vote
Wait for the new crates!
34%
AetherderiusEasily_LostRGvolterraShadow_AkulaThe_LexMiyukiShibaStarlight_KnightSecretJoyMagicalLijaMixithAshfenwhitecrowHatiMADGODMARCHJanoy 15 votes
Don't waste your money on crates.
62%
NestorMojmirdeadsheepb14_ESOLightspeedflashb14_ESOGoldenLightYakidafiLazraelStovahkiinInvictusApolloRebornV3xGhettokidKulvarMyrnhielNordSwordnBoardrusselmmendozaAthymhormiaChilly-McFreezeeso_nyaEnokarielBretonMage 27 votes
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting crates to get a single specific mount is just asking to be frustrated.

It's like staying your wish out loud at the well, it won't come true.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    98% of crates nowadays are trash like poisons, XP scrolls, and face paints. They had somewhat better drop rates when they were first introduced, but now the rng loot pool of them is diluted so heavily with garbage, it's not worth it.
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can see the odds on crowncrates.com.

They measured a 0.75% chance per crate of getting a Lustrous Nix-Ox Fabricant Steed. Averaging the other similar legendary rewards, the chance looks closer to a 0.7%. Over 15 crates, that's about a 10% chance of getting at least one Nix-Ox. Or a 90% chance that you'll have to buy it with gems. I'd expect about 100 gems from 15 crates, so you might have enough.
    Edited by Mudcrabber on March 27, 2019 5:28AM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nah. Don't buy them.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go for it. Use your loan repayments if needed. This will be something you can cherish for the rest of your life. Pass it on down to your children.

• Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matchimus wrote: »
    Go for it. Use your loan repayments if needed. This will be something you can cherish for the rest of your life. Pass it on down to your children.

Sorry, I wasnt clear on which crates. Go both. That way you can avoid that funny feeling you will have from time to time that you made the wrong choice. Take out new loans if necessary to achieve your dreams.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait for the new crates!
    I think the upcoming crates have way better stuff.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where's the option for "make your own decisions"?

Sorry, but I don't understand wanting a bunch of strangers to make decisions about how you spend your money. Maybe it's just me! :/
    PC/NA/EP ✌️