The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Advanced PvP Guide - Reading Your Opponent

JackDaniell
JackDaniell
✭✭✭✭✭
Trying a more in depth breakdown of a fight, hope you guys enjoy this commentary!

https://youtu.be/f-KvZOC0_RY
Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shame pvp is mostly zergs
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good content, almost as good as Thogard's toxic jeopardy last night.

On a more serious note, I enjoy your content even after pvping for years. It reinforces good habits and good theorycrafting. Keep it up!
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's wrong with your block indicator? I hate it even when it works properly, I'd have to restart if it got stuck on me :lol:
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep it up Jack. New PvPers definitely need more content like this. It’s fairly obvious that most people running around Cyro have no idea how to access the potential that PvP holds in this game and choose to go with tank or gank builds instead in order to have a modicum of success and survival.