The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Prologue Quest Working Now For Everyone?

Meesha1170
Meesha1170
✭✭✭✭
I saw there were some bugs with some people on the Elseweyr prologue quest when I was heading out the door this morning. Just got home from work and I was wondering if it’s safe to start now? I’m on PS4 NA Covenant.

Best Answer

• AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though I'm on PC NA, I believe you should be fine. I (and lots of others) couldn't get the quest to start this morning. Gina said they did a hotfix today that fixed it. Sure enough, my quest started after the fix and worked fine. Buy the quest starter for free in the crown store and read it to get the quest. Enjoy!
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Answer ✓
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Though I'm on PC NA, I believe you should be fine. I (and lots of others) couldn't get the quest to start this morning. Gina said they did a hotfix today that fixed it. Sure enough, my quest started after the fix and worked fine. Buy the quest starter for free in the crown store and read it to get the quest. Enjoy!

Cool thanks. Will try it out here shortly.