The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

BG farming AP on low lvl easy fix

Noctus
Noctus
✭✭✭✭✭
Dont allow people to go nonrandom bg who allready have a lvl 50 character. this way we force that exp up their ass and they cant farm for long on each toon. there are people that do specific matches in low lvl bg so that their toon dont lvl up.

how can people be such cowards. Malacath doesnt approve of such cowardice

maybe even give a debuff for such people. im personally lvling my toon with bg random matches becouse i like pvp id be fine with a debuff of like 30 % less hp stamina magicka for every player that has max lvl characters allready
Edited by Noctus on March 25, 2019 5:26AM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how should they level up new chars? who is malacath?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You just upset an entire clan of Orcs...

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just upset an entire clan of Orcs...

@oxygen_thief you just made a whole caln of orcs cry! High Five!