Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Want to change password, forgot password and security question

Aertew
Aertew
✭✭✭✭
Great, instead of asking for your email to allow you to reset your password. Instead, I have to answer a security question that i forgot the answer to. So I forgot my password, cant get the security question. But I was lucky that I linked my steam, to get in my account which I had trouble getting in. I now want to find out my password, or reset it, and I want to change my security question. Support page won't load either. Help?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you have forgotten your secret question, you should contact Customer Support by using this form and select the issue, "No longer have access / can't remember email on account." This will prompt you to provide all the information our support agents will need to assist you in getting your information updated.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aertew
    Aertew
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    If you have forgotten your secret question, you should contact Customer Support by using this form and select the issue, "No longer have access / can't remember email on account." This will prompt you to provide all the information our support agents will need to assist you in getting your information updated.

thank you