The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vampire Armor Outfit

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
This is an outfit I would love to see in ESO the Vampire armor (Lord Harkon NPC) from The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard. The Vampire Armor Outfit is true like for the dark night of the Vampires that are alike.
charles-kim-skyrim-vampire1.jpg?1537762313
charles-kim-skyrim-vampire3.jpg?1537762335

• Klingenlied
    Klingenlied
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks nice but they can not do capes, can they?
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭

right it is funny that capes can't happen that's why I uploaded the second image.
  • armeegrun
    armeegrun
    ✭✭
    DIdn't you see the Incredibles? Capes are responsible for more Superhero tragic deaths than Supervillians....
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inhuman003 wrote: »

right it is funny that capes can't happen that's why I uploaded the second image.

Without pauldrons it seems a bit underwhelming.
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah would be nice if they would add cloaks and capes. The engine the game runs on has the ability but they are worried about performance which is why they never released it. There are some videos on youtube you can see where they had capes. For example around the 9:02 mark you can see where some of the characters have caps.

https://youtu.be/1_Fr6VF_1LA
    Edited by JadonSky on March 22, 2019 4:50PM
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JadonSky wrote: »
    Yeah would be nice if they would add cloaks and caps. The engine the game runs on has the ability but they are worried about performance which is why they never released it. There are some videos on youtube you can see where they had caps. For example around the 9:02 mark you can see where some of the characters have caps.

https://youtu.be/1_Fr6VF_1LA

Thanks for the information you are an awesome man :)
  • Athymhormia
    Athymhormia
    ✭✭✭
    In the Teeth of Sithis (Murkmire DLC) there are vampire npc with an outfit, quite resembling the ones we've seen in Skyrim Dawnguard. Not the exact copy, of course, and definitely without the cape, but I recognized the similarity immediately. Just wish it was available as an outfit or the armor style for a players.
    G7lFZgS.png
    gw8OEtT.png
    RHfmDiX.png
    Edited by Athymhormia on October 19, 2019 9:59AM
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nor could Skyrim, which is what this is from. ;)
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the Teeth of Sithis (Murkmire DLC) there are vampire npc with an outfit, quite resembling the ones we've seen in Skyrim Dawnguard. Not the exact copy, of course, and definately without the cape, but I recognised the similarity immediately. Just wish it was available as an outfit or the armor style for a players.
    G7lFZgS.png
    gw8OEtT.png
    RHfmDiX.png

that's the honor guard motif from blackrose
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id imagine it would end up looking like another Breton hero costume wetsuit.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Id imagine it would end up looking like another Breton hero costume wetsuit.

You really got me wondering about the Breton hero costume wetsuit?
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The female vampire armor with the chest window would be nice.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    The female vampire armor with the chest window would be nice.

I second this message
  • Turokos_Vampires
    Turokos_Vampires
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, this would be great, along with other vampire DLC.