The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Flame Atronach Crates and Wild Storm Atronach Crates as well as True Frost Atronach Mounts

WardenOfTheExalted
WardenOfTheExalted
✭✭✭
When will they return? I want some more mounts lol I love the atronach mounts. When will we get actual true Frost Atronach mounts? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope the Wild Hunt crates return, really want one of the mounts for my Bosmer. Though I don't think they are coming again any time soon since we'll be getting the new crates very soon.
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • Quantact
    Quantact
    ✭✭✭
    I am pretty into Crown Store and Crown Crate stuff, and while I am not sure exactly when Wild Hunt and such crates are coming back, I am literally certain that they will.

Storm Atronach crates have been re-released at least two times to my recollection, for example. I can't remember off the top of my head, but other ones have been, too. It's usually a temporary thing, so you've got a series of Xanmeers for example and then you also get a brief chance at Storm Atronachs.

They don't get re-released often, but they do come back here and there. It's just a matter of being patient and not spending your Crown Gems saved up from other crates.

My strategy has been to do some Crating when the Storm Atronach gets rereleased; since I already have almost every item in the crate series (except for a few Apex mounts) it lets me get a bunch of Crown Gems for a rainy day. I did that a lot earlier this month when 15-packs of Xanmeer crates were on sale for 4000 instead of the normal 5000.

tl;dr with Crown Crates, it's just a matter of being patient. You'll get what you want to get eventually. Hope this helps. :)
    Edited by Quantact on March 24, 2019 8:02PM
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Frost atro crates would be awesome!
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or Air-Atronach
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU